mcarterbrown.com

Old 11-22-2010, 07:44 PM   #5401 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Phantom market is pretty saturated man. I would say as much as $350 and as low as $200.

Now's not really the time to sell something that nice.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:54 PM   #5402 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
She's a beauty Pat! A real looker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
id let her do things to my backside
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:44 PM   #5403 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

Meh, in the market we're in, I would say $300 TOPS. To get it to sell in the first week or so I would put it at $250.

So someone grew a pair and offered me the money. But he'll send it on friday. so I'm PM'ing Tbaggin right now to see if he can hold it for me until Friday. Since both guys are from the US it should be here before John, Tom and I meet up the 11th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Frag View Post
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
ASKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:20 AM   #5404 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
She's a beauty Pat! A real looker!!
I wish that was mine, thanks for the compliment! It's my friend Jeremy, he's purging his collection so I thought I would help since he is holding on to a special CCM something for me from his collection :evilgrin:

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:40 AM   #5405 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

lol Nice!

I'll soon hopefully be a CCM user. Don't you guys think that Shawdawg's S5 is a wee bit over priced? I mean for $500(with the MOFO kit) you easily get your self a used T2 with some CCM inserts. I mean even his price of $450 without the kit is not gonna do very well at all because anybody in their right mind would want a brand new J2l right now than a used 5 year old S5.

So I just straight up told him what I said above(obviously in a PM) and I'll give him $320 for it with no barrel. I think that's a fair price.

Quote:
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:51 AM   #5406 (permalink)
MCB Member

You'd be surprised, S5's still sell for a solid $350-400, especially if they have mostly stock parts.

IMO, if you want a CCM, save up and let your first one be brand new. Pick the color and exact marker you want. At least if you don't like it the depreciation isn't too extreme.

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Quote:
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:01 AM   #5407 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

No barrel on this one.

I can actually buy a brand new J2l at this moment, but I'm saving the extra $100 that I have to get a used CF 4.5k Tank. I don't really like lugging around my almost 4lb steel 3k tank.Looking into probably one of those Ninja "boobie" tanks (50/4500), I usually like my guns to be barrel heavy. That's why I love brass.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-23-2010, 09:11 AM   #5408 (permalink)
MCB Member

Sweet. I got a used S6 as my first CCM and it was near perfect, but there still has been nothing like unboxing and breaking in my T2. So it will be super nice when you get that J2L delivered to you!

I'm not a big fan of those "squatty" tanks, I like them small and narrow. My Crossfire 45/45 is just perfect.

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-23-2010, 09:18 AM   #5409 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

Yeah I know, it's just unless I find a $100 bill laying around, the S5 is the way to go.

I mean, How do CCM's do on Co2? the Tank is mainly geared towards the automag as it also needs a lot more air, but I'm never gonna go over a hopper on a normal semi game. From what I've seen, a lot of fields have cracked down on Co2. XPX doesn't do Co2 anymore, neither does PB world.

I assume S5's are still relatively light guns right? obviously not as much as a T2 but it's still not considered a "heavy" gun?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-23-2010, 09:21 AM   #5410 (permalink)
They call me Alter She-Go

Send a message via AIM to Krunk_Kracker Send a message via MSN to Krunk_Kracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKA View Post
Yeah I know, it's just unless I find a $100 bill laying around, the S5 is the way to go.

I mean, How do CCM's do on Co2? the Tank is mainly geared towards the automag as it also needs a lot more air, but I'm never gonna go over a hopper on a normal semi game. From what I've seen, a lot of fields have cracked down on Co2. XPX doesn't do Co2 anymore, neither does PB world.

I assume S5's are still relatively light guns right? obviously not as much as a T2 but it's still not considered a "heavy" gun?
I shot Pat's S5 for a bit once and that thing was sex. It is also the quietest marker I think I've ever heard as well.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast