mcarterbrown.com
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2010, 04:01 PM   #6441 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
That is some serious, hand crafted awesomeness! Man, if I could only get it to fit on the patio of my apartment!
I'll snap a pic of just the bench later, it is pretty solid man. Heavy as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
Chopper, so you shot that over to Deuce... what did you receive in return??
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
A "reach around" and a few capless ten round tubes.
There was/is plenty of "sex" involved I still actually have another shipment due to him as soon as it's ready.

For now, mum's the word from me until he decides to post up. Have to head out to the P.O. now. Later fellas!
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:03 PM   #6442 (permalink)
Closer to home.....
 
Zondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
There was/is plenty of "sex" involved I still actually have another shipment due to him as soon as it's ready.

For now, mum's the word from me until he decides to post up. Have to head out to the P.O. now. Later fellas!
I wonder if he'll receive "sex" before the end of the year
__________________

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:03 PM   #6443 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Chester, VA

21 days and counting...
__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:06 PM   #6444 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
I wonder if he'll receive "sex" before the end of the year
I know I sure hope so!

I've said too much lol.
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:08 PM   #6445 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando FL

Duece do you still need that Sheridan tool?
__________________
Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Frag View Post
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
ASKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:10 PM   #6446 (permalink)
Closer to home.....
 
Zondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
I know I sure hope so!

I've said too much lol.
I prefer you not to speak before receiving "sex." That is all...
__________________

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:16 PM   #6447 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando FL

Hmm, I've been reading that thread about the Nelly user's scar on their left index finger. I know about 3 years ago, Dave still played exclusively with his bolt action nelly. Gonna ask him next time I see him . Just hope he doesnt turn the whole thing into a sexual innuendo like does with many other conversations lol
__________________
Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Frag View Post
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
ASKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:20 PM   #6448 (permalink)
Closer to home.....
 
Zondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKA View Post
Hmm, I've been reading that thread about the Nelly user's scar on their left index finger. I know about 3 years ago, Dave still played exclusively with his bolt action nelly. Gonna ask him next time I see him . Just hope he doesnt turn the whole thing into a sexual innuendo like does with many other conversations lol


Not sure what you're getting at...



__________________

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:31 PM   #6449 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Chester, VA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKA View Post
Hmm, I've been reading that thread about the Nelly user's scar on their left index finger. I know about 3 years ago, Dave still played exclusively with his bolt action nelly. Gonna ask him next time I see him . Just hope he doesnt turn the whole thing into a sexual innuendo like does with many other conversations lol
Dave ran into a guy he knew from the 80's up at Wayne's World last weekend. The guy had the same matching scar. I had no idea what they were talking about at first. But then it all made sense. Then Dave showed him his micro Phantom and the guy was beside himself.
__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:42 PM   #6450 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Love and Respect.

An ATS AT-4 and sexual favors and a secret item
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
id let her do things to my backside
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC