mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-23-2010, 10:29 PM   #7341 (permalink)
Photo Guru
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Your mom has Paypal?
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 300+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:38 PM   #7342 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: FL
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH View Post
ive never played ocp. how is it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH View Post
i was just about to order my metadyne pump but they dont take paypal. that sucks....
OCP is pretty nice, I haven't played there yet but I toured the whole field and took pics for a couple games. I like it. They also have a R/C track.

You need to get the PP credit card dude. Mine never leaves my wallet.


Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post


Yeah, dual wedgets and a ball detente. And it's Left Feed. Get it straight man!

Mine:
  1. PPS Wrinkle Black Hurricane (Traded to Noxx for a NX55L when they get done) (Closet)
  2. RTP Intimidator (Closet)
  3. T2 (Closet)
  4. ATS AT-4 (Closet)
  5. 2K9 Micromag (body at least and Valve) (somewhere)
  6. Classic Mag (On it's way to me Monday)

I've actually got a PayPal debit card and used it. I want to say that if you email them, they'll send you a Paypal invoice.
Nah, I know it's left feed bro, that's obvious even to an old washed up grunt.

But yeah, PP card all the way. I love it.

I'll have to check my inventory before I can do a list. I've trimmed the excess quite a bit recently.
__________________


Team Trigger Happy
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:52 PM   #7343 (permalink)
Photo Guru
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I've done a major purge. I'm about done with that though. Gonna go mech with the MicroMag until I find some lowers.

I'm applying for a job next week. Applications close on the 6th of Jan. It's for a Crime Scene investigator with the county. My dad knows the Sherriff and I'll be going to his church once my dad moves.

So, for those of you that pray, kneel, whatever, offer some up for me that I may get this job. I'm more than qualified for it and it would be a great career. I could use it since, save for the AF, I've been out of work since April '09.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 300+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:54 PM   #7344 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando FL

Hellz yeah. If it'll keep you on the field more often.

Anxious for those 'mag parts. Can't wait to see this thing rip.
__________________
Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Frag View Post
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
ASKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:04 PM   #7345 (permalink)
Closer to home.....
 
Zondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I've done a major purge. I'm about done with that though. Gonna go mech with the MicroMag until I find some lowers.

I'm applying for a job next week. Applications close on the 6th of Jan. It's for a Crime Scene investigator with the county. My dad knows the Sherriff and I'll be going to his church once my dad moves.

So, for those of you that pray, kneel, whatever, offer some up for me that I may get this job. I'm more than qualified for it and it would be a great career. I could use it since, save for the AF, I've been out of work since April '09.
I'm on it...
__________________

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:11 PM   #7346 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I've done a major purge. I'm about done with that though. Gonna go mech with the MicroMag until I find some lowers.

I'm applying for a job next week. Applications close on the 6th of Jan. It's for a Crime Scene investigator with the county. My dad knows the Sherriff and I'll be going to his church once my dad moves.

So, for those of you that pray, kneel, whatever, offer some up for me that I may get this job. I'm more than qualified for it and it would be a great career. I could use it since, save for the AF, I've been out of work since April '09.


Done
Jim888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 09:15 AM   #7347 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando FL

Happy freakin Christmas Eve.
__________________
Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Frag View Post
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
ASKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:23 AM   #7348 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Columbus, GA

CCM Fan
I love Santa Claus :

__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:37 AM   #7349 (permalink)
Closer to home.....
 
Zondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

CCM Fan
Zoom out so we can see the full glory....
__________________

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:38 AM   #7350 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Columbus, GA

CCM Fan
Oh no...not quite yet
__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC