mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2011, 03:41 AM   #9011 (permalink)
TomCross
Guest
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Another shot of my Intimidator. I really like the way the Hibiscus leaf/ Red Dot came out:
That's a neat photo. The flower looks like a sticker on the scope- maybe you should get a sticker for the scope lol.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 03:45 AM   #9012 (permalink)
TomCross
Guest
 

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 01:19 PM   #9013 (permalink)
Closer to home.....
 
Zondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

CCM Fan
I think I want to get a Whoosh tip for the Metadyne...
__________________

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 01:39 PM   #9014 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
That sounds like a cool idea! I'd like a cool barrel for it as well. I ordered it with the Lapco and I've got Check It bore kit to go behind it.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:35 PM   #9015 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
I think I want to get a Whoosh tip for the Metadyne...
I just picked up one for a freak back. It won't work with my pumps due to length but it would be sweet on the metadyne.

I may sell it, debating on selling my Phenom too which would be the only other thing I would use it on.

I'll give you first shot if you're interested.
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:43 PM   #9016 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
I just picked up one for a freak back. It won't work with my pumps due to length but it would be sweet on the metadyne.

I may sell it, debating on selling my Phenom too which would be the only other thing I would use it on.

I'll give you first shot if you're interested.
I picked up a barrel Rainman had drilled and put a Raincover on. It's too short to use a regular pump. Metadyne might work though.

Deuce, did you order one?
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:47 PM   #9017 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I picked up a barrel Rainman had drilled and put a Raincover on. It's too short to use a regular pump. Metadyne might work though.

Deuce, did you order one?
Not a Metadyne. I was hovering over the button but made myself stop.

I can't go against my "no more preorder" rule so soon.
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:54 PM   #9018 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Shame shame. I understand your "no preorder rule" but I saw this as a better bet. It's an actual company and they came through with the Havok.

Month and a half now.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 03:19 PM   #9019 (permalink)
Closer to home.....
 
Zondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Not a Metadyne. I was hovering over the button but made myself stop.

I can't go against my "no more preorder" rule so soon.
I'm sorry you had no support to help you through your dilemma

You should have posted up that you were having issues. At least Metadyne has the gun prototype made.
__________________

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 03:21 PM   #9020 (permalink)
Slowly making progress
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vail, AZ

What pre-order was the one that burned you Deuce? I've seen a few fall apart recently and even more that have dragged for months (and then there is the H8er) so I don't think I would fault anyone for having that type of rule.
__________________

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC