mcarterbrown.com  

Old 02-18-2011, 12:07 AM   #111 (permalink)
Straight Up

CCM Fan
i think ill try to show right round 11 and just play pistol with the paint i have left from friday since i'll have to leave by 4 anyway to get to work
Had: CCM S6.5, Etha, Sterling STP, ANS GX-3 'Cocker, PPS Super Stocker PP425, Dye era Carter Buzzard, Black T8.1, ULE RT pro 'mag, Ego 11, CCM T2, Silver T8.1, CCM'd blue WGP Sniper II, Black WGP Sniper II, DRV #106, AGD Sydarm, PTP Grey Gen 1 micromag, PTP Wild Iguana Gen 2 micromag, PTP Blue Tiger Gen 2 micromag RT #1, PTP gen 2.5 cool camo micromag RT, PTP FX 'cocker, PTP gen 3 alien ano micromag, PTP tropical jungle micromag 2000 RT, PTP threaded feedneck micromag 2000, PTP gen 2.5 purple nights micromag, PTP 2k9 micromag, PTP gen 2 purple nights micromag, PTP gen 3 blue nights micromag, TiPX, TM7, A5 RT, Camo T8, Phantom, PGP, Classic RT mag, Ion, 2 Tippmann 98c's, and a beat up cocker I found in the woods
feedback+78/-0
Frenchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:55 PM   #112 (permalink)
The C.O.

Outstanding day today! A mix of good talent levels all day & quite a few people!
I haven't done a two-day event (Friday pump nite & saturday woods) since october bearclaw and I'm frakkin beat!!

New mag needs a little TLC, Old reliable is simply that. The paint. Meh. Sure be glad when the all-star comes back in season - especially for pump...
loukyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:32 PM   #113 (permalink)
The C.O.

Next weekend: Conders! Who's all in? I'm looking at the Borg...

Then... two weeks after... Asylum's Postal!
I'll need several of the 502nd to step up to referee the event! At least 9 more.

I'll be sending out an email next weekend with details on why we are refereeing the Asylum stuff.

Jake F. - send me a PM here with your email addy. Don't be like Jamie (a computer luddite).
loukyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:45 PM   #114 (permalink)
502's Official Logger

Send a message via Skype™ to james

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Im down for reffing... I'm hopefully gonna start working there.

Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesguy View Post
sell your body, prostitution is an easy way to supplement gun whoring.
james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 09:06 AM   #115 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loukyballer View Post
Next weekend: Conders! Who's all in? I'm looking at the Borg...

Then... two weeks after... Asylum's Postal!
I'll need several of the 502nd to step up to referee the event! At least 9 more.

I'll be sending out an email next weekend with details on why we are refereeing the Asylum stuff.

Jake F. - send me a PM here with your email addy. Don't be like Jamie (a computer luddite).
Count me and Tim in on the reffing no problem, man i cant wait for sat. so you wanna be a borg?
jnjtheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:34 PM   #116 (permalink)
ΦΔΘ

CCM Fan
im gonna be home for spring break (finally), ill do my best to get to conders
That'll teach her
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredxcam View Post
Mini a t2 or s6/6.5
Then eblade it

My Feedback

WTB: 2k spec stock RF Autococker body
masternater1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:55 AM   #117 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Ok I need some input. Looking for those that known the fields of Conders fairly well. Need some input on my layout and mapping skills. If the following map is approved then they will be available for the low low price of:
A. "would you be my friend?"
B. "can I be on your team?"
C. "would you not shoot me?"

HA HA HA
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CondersSatnTopo.jpg (270.7 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by Bozz; 02-28-2011 at 10:24 AM.
Bozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:13 AM   #118 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozz View Post
Ok I need some input. Looking for those that known the fields of Conders fairly well. Need some input on my layout and mapping skills. If the following map is approved then they will be available for the low low price of "would you be my friend?" HA HA HA
I could be wrong Bozz but i think you got it pretty right. I'm a little iffy on the chrono station though because i have seen it in several different spots.
jnjtheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:22 AM   #119 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnjtheone View Post
I could be wrong Bozz but i think you got it pretty right. I'm a little iffy on the chrono station though because i have seen it in several different spots.
Awesome I guess I will get the printing press started. I might be able to make 20 copies before Friday.
Bozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 04:45 PM   #120 (permalink)
AKA...The Gobbler!

CCM Fan
Here is the premise for Conders game taken straight off of their website:

Event: Aliens v.s. The Borg
Date: 3/5/2011
Time: 8:30 AM
Description:

· ALIENS VS THE BORG
Story line: Two worlds have collided into each other….with a running gun battle across the galaxy two ships have crash landed and are now fighting to finish off the other before help can arrive. Unfortunately for the inhabitants of this world they are being turned by both sides to increase their might and make the final push to destroy the others ship. The population is in a small town between the two and is fighting for their lives but they will not hold out for much longer…

Rules of the game:

One team will start in the fort on the hill. The other will be in the fort across from the city. The Borg and the Aliens will start with 15 players selected the day of the game. The rest of the players will start in the city and be neutral.

The Borg and Aliens increase their ranks by shooting the town’s people. Once a neutral player is hit he will then head to that players base and receive the color tape for at team and finish out that session on that side.

Objective: Turn as many towns people as possible, grow your military as fast as you can then destroy the others ship within one hour.
Tbuck is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast