mcarterbrown.com  

Old 03-18-2011, 10:14 AM   #141 (permalink)
finally down to one gun

CCM Fan
you could probably sell em for like $80 a piece easy or a little more but you might flood the market haha
Old 03-18-2011, 12:27 PM   #142 (permalink)
Engineer

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by eat_paint533 View Post
hey someone should tell jake that he made the Hall of Shame DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN
ill tell him, probably gonna have to find out why he was texting me last night about "how good his mugshot looked" too
That'll teach her
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredxcam View Post
Mini a t2 or s6/6.5
Then eblade it

My Feedback

There exists few things that you can break short of total destruction that I cannot repair
masternater1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:25 PM   #143 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Well let me say that Asylum's Postal game was amazing today, even though I reffed it and didn't play , I loved the improvements! My two friends from Lagrange said keep up the good work, they loved how it was more team orientated. The only thing I see wrong with the game is the number of players, I would love to see it get so much bigger, Asylum deserves that, they try hard to keep the players happy. Well with that said, everybody that showed hope you had a blast, and those who didn't (BOZZ) try to make it out to the next one, you wont be disappointed. Not to mention they give tons of prizes away through raffle tickets, so every body has a chance to win
jnjtheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:36 AM   #144 (permalink)
finally down to one gun

CCM Fan
So.......... who's got good stories from yesterday? I personally had a grand time being a sneaky paintball pistol ninja. especially while ripping the little fort apart. it was quite fun.
Old 03-20-2011, 12:41 PM   #145 (permalink)
502's Official Logger

Send a message via Skype™ to james

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
So.......... who's got good stories from yesterday? I personally had a grand time being a sneaky paintball pistol ninja. especially while ripping the little fort apart. it was quite fun.
I do but the best ones were with me you and Billy and me and you at the church. I was sitting in the tube that goes to the church while red occupied it. I heard a couple guys walking down next to the tube so I just sat there and waited until I saw their shadow and then as soon as the first guy tried to come around the corner I shot I'm twice in the gun and once in the hand . Luckily he didn't see me so then the next one came around the corner and I shot him but the final one figured out I was there and I could hear him talking about me so I crawled up the tube, shot the guys in the church and then ran around and shot the last guy that was coming down in the back. Then Phil showed up.

Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesguy View Post
sell your body, prostitution is an easy way to supplement gun whoring.
james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 02:05 PM   #146 (permalink)
The C.O.

The first Asylum Go'N Postal of 2011 is now in the books!

I thought the game went fairly smoothly and we learned a lot about where we want the game to go and will be incorporating small tweaks into the format for the next one.

There were ongoing battle all day long that shifted as flags went active/inactive and some really good firefights at the end during Postal Hour where both armies battled for control of a single station and big points. In the end, the Red team emerged victorious by a margin of 153 points (1077 to 924).

If you have any comments (good or bad) please drop me a PM about them! Your input as players will help us as game hosts provide a really fun time for everyone.

The all-new prize raffle giveaway worked very well too! Lots of new faces won lots of really good stuff! The two-level prize structure gave everyone a reason to keep fighting to win because the game winners got the better loot package!

Check out the pics from the event as taken by the 502nd's resident photographer - Target:

Postal game 1 2011

Remember - next Postal is on June 4th. Player briefing at 10am!!! Get there early!
Tell your friends!
Better yet, tell your enemies and make sure they are on the other team!!
loukyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 02:10 PM   #147 (permalink)
The C.O.

Stories from the ref side...

This little powerpack chick was out there running around shooting the crap out of everyone she could find and really getting into motivating her team! She would charge positions, rev up her teammates and taunt the opposition! And she was a total newbie as well - but she had more spirit than most of her team!

This other guy kept trying to motivate his team with what he called "Braveheart" speeches - must have worked because the red team pulled ahead the last hour for the win! The score was all but tied going into the 4pm hour...
loukyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 03:07 PM   #148 (permalink)
AKA...The Gobbler!

CCM Fan
Thumbs up

Just a quick account of a couple players I observed...some of our own. No real situations to account for, but Billy was all over the field...often a one man recking crew. I watched him dispose of many players, often out gunned but not out played. Good job! Also, Phil was often seen running with Billy with his pistol. He dispatched of plenty of foes during the day with stealth and one shot kills. I watched as he single handily took the small castle armed only with his pistol. I believe he disposed of four enemies before being eliminated by the last one. Another time he was held up in a small stick bunker in the village with a one on one standoff against a player shooting full auto. He rushed him and was able to get the elimination, all the while being fired upon from his left flank. Awesome.!
Tbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:55 PM   #149 (permalink)
finally down to one gun

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbuck View Post
...... Also, Phil was often seen running with Billy with his pistol. He dispatched of plenty of foes during the day with stealth and one shot kills. I watched as he single handily took the small castle armed only with his pistol. I believe he disposed of four enemies before being eliminated by the last one. ......
the good thing was that last kid, a rental might i add, probably got a good story out of hiding in the dark corner until i wasn't looking (damn mirrored lenses dont let me see in dark corners haha) and dropping me while i was talking to my teamates after turning the flag, but i'd be willing to bet he got shot soon after because most of our team was surrounding the castle. he was successfully sneakier than me haha
Old 03-20-2011, 11:11 PM   #150 (permalink)
AKA...The Gobbler!

CCM Fan
Quote:
the good thing was that last kid, a rental might i add, probably got a good story out of hiding in the dark corner until i wasn't looking (damn mirrored lenses dont let me see in dark corners haha) and dropping me while i was talking to my teamates after turning the flag, but i'd be willing to bet he got shot soon after because most of our team was surrounding the castle. he was successfully sneakier than me haha
Yes, he was dispatched of quickly. Also, I loved when Phil shot out one of the last players at the church. After watching what happened to his buddy, the last player in the church said "I guess I surrender"!
Tbuck is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast