mcarterbrown.com  

Old 04-17-2012, 09:44 AM   #701 (permalink)

I don't know if I can swing a big game, but I'll probably tempt fate at Asylum. Second question, is anyone good with Strokers? I can't quite solve the mystery leak I have going on with the LPR.
wpshin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:22 PM   #702 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpshin01 View Post
I don't know if I can swing a big game, but I'll probably tempt fate at Asylum. Second question, is anyone good with Strokers? I can't quite solve the mystery leak I have going on with the LPR.
We are playing some outlaw ball this week end or I could meet your there. maybe next time.
brew52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:32 AM   #703 (permalink)
Post Whore

spot is pretty good with all markers .....hes an awesome gun tech ....he was my go to guy when i was running the pb store....if he dosent have the time to fool with it ...lmk ill take a stab at it ....havent found a gun i cant fix yet......pm me and i will hook ya up ...been wanting some palmer stuff anyways ......
splashkitsrock420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #704 (permalink)
The C.O.

Game status!!

Bearclaw is coming in two weeks! The 502nd is headed down again to take part in the carnage...

The week after that is Conders June big game - we'll be having fun there too!

A couple weeks after that is the next Go'N Postal at Asylum. Going to try something a bit different this time; looking at more of a staged progressive attack/defend game with multiple sessions. Envelopes will still be there and perhaps a couple of missions as well. And of course the final postal hour....but Postal Station may move....!

Shaping up to be a busy few weeks!!
loukyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:54 AM   #705 (permalink)

I leave for basic training next week so I'll pretty much miss all of those. :/ I'll see you guys in August though!
wpshin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:00 AM   #706 (permalink)
The C.O.

Rraaaawwwwwrrrr!!!!

Bearclaw Weekend!!!
Old 05-28-2012, 01:14 PM   #707 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Great to see you guys there...truly appreciate all the assistance and concerns, injury is looking good...I hope to see you guys back at Bear Claw in October.
http://www.pballcentral.com/
http://www.mppgames.com/

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Milkshake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 03:31 PM   #708 (permalink)
The C.O.

Hey Shake - glad yur okay! I'd expect no less of my guys - and it helps having a doctor & dentist on the team! We'll surely see you in October! Meantime, heal that leg up and come up with a good story about it (falling out of the latrine doesn't quite inspire the admiration & respect that a cow of your stature deserves....)

-C
Old 05-28-2012, 03:36 PM   #709 (permalink)
The C.O.

Returning from Bearclaw with not only a victory in hand for the Russian side, also a plethora of awards! Most Valuable Team, Most Valuable Player (given to an independent operator running with the 502nd during the event), two sportsmanship awards and an XO Award!

But that all is secondary to the fun my guys all had! Ben as always, puts on a great scenario (although many of my guys missed the night game and hope it returns!!). Scotty & Crew for keeping a top-notch field and all the teams we fought alongside and against! Great times as always and it's largely due to the people we run into down there!
See Yall in October!!

Next for the 502nd: Conders Normandy Big Game on June 2nd!!

Then preparations begin for Go'N Postal at Asylum!

-C
Old 06-02-2012, 09:21 PM   #710 (permalink)
Straight Up

CCM Fan
I got a pet iguana..........................................

Had: CCM S6.5, Etha, Sterling STP, ANS GX-3 'Cocker, PPS Super Stocker PP425, Dye era Carter Buzzard, Black T8.1, ULE RT pro 'mag, Ego 11, CCM T2, Silver T8.1, CCM'd blue WGP Sniper II, Black WGP Sniper II, DRV #106, AGD Sydarm, PTP Grey Gen 1 micromag, PTP Wild Iguana Gen 2 micromag, PTP Blue Tiger Gen 2 micromag RT #1, PTP gen 2.5 cool camo micromag RT, PTP FX 'cocker, PTP gen 3 alien ano micromag, PTP tropical jungle micromag 2000 RT, PTP threaded feedneck micromag 2000, PTP gen 2.5 purple nights micromag, PTP 2k9 micromag, PTP gen 2 purple nights micromag, PTP gen 3 blue nights micromag, TiPX, TM7, A5 RT, Camo T8, Phantom, PGP, Classic RT mag, Ion, 2 Tippmann 98c's, and a beat up cocker I found in the woods
feedback+78/-0
Frenchy is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast