mcarterbrown.com  

Old 03-15-2011, 12:04 PM   #1 (permalink)

Anyone in South Florida???

Hey guys!
I just moved (well about 4 months ago) from Orlando to West Palm Beach, and I haven't been able to go paintballing for a while because of school and stuff. Well now I kind of want to get back, and I was wondering if there is anyone who is down here??? I have already tried a couple other pb forums, and no one is here!!
Btw, I play Milsim and woodsball. But, I'll play anything I love just being on the field.
Thanks,
Blake
redhorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Buzz Killington

hey Blake, my name is Patrick. I play pump only, but i play woods and speed, mainly woods. I live in Miami, but my home field is Extreme Rage in hollywood, it's about an hour away from you, 40 minutes if you drive fast. it's a good field, with lots of good people in it. Tons of really good woodsball players to that will give you a run for your money. if you want, i will keep you posted as to when i go. entry is $20 and you get all day air/co2. cases are $60 each. and there are two types of paintballs. diablo heat and this empire one, i forgot.

BYOP only on fridays, every other day is FPO.
You can only shoot yellow filled paint, evn on BYOP days. And on fridays, though it's BYOP, cases are $40 each.

They are open 9am to 5pm all day this week. But fridays and saturdays they open from 9AM - 11PM for night games.

But i normally go sundays from 10Am to 4PMish, sundays they close at 5PM.

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
StockClassPaintball.com

Im working on getting the SCP Florida Pump chumps back up and running. Next week some of us will be at Old River Paintball for Grail IX, in april it looks like well be at Central Florida in lake land, and in may, im shooting for Invincibles in port saint lucie.
just taking one meet at a time for now, but hoping well build it back up after a few months to somewhere near what it was back in 05.. all are welcome, new blood and old .
Ericj001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 11:20 AM   #4 (permalink)

Thanks for your replies guys!! Patrick, I would love to join you, but unfortunately, I still only have my permit license so I would have to convince somebody to come with me and I don't think that thats going to happen I mapquested the field, and it's about 70 minutes away, so thats a wee bit far. If you ever come up to one of the fields a little closer, I would love to join you!!
Eric, I don't play pump, but would you still let me join a couple games?? Unfortunately its the same story as Patrick, those fields are about an hour north of me, and I don't really see how I can get there.
If you don't mind, I would really appreciate it if you guys could keep me updated, as I would love to join you sometime!!
Thanks,
Blake
Old 03-20-2011, 07:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Buzz Killington

i know there is a kick *** field called "Hot Shots" in west palm. i will try and get a few buddies together to go up there and will let you know.

Old 03-24-2011, 10:24 AM   #6 (permalink)

That would be fantastic!! I have heard a lot of great things about them. If u ever go please let me know!!
Thanks,
Blake
Old 03-25-2011, 09:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
StockClassPaintball.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhorseracing View Post
T
Eric, I don't play pump, but would you still let me join a couple games?? Unfortunately its the same story as Patrick, those fields are about an hour north of me, and I don't really see how I can get there.
If you don't mind, I would really appreciate it if you guys could keep me updated, as I would love to join you sometime!!
Thanks,
Blake
We wont hold it against you if you don't play pump, but well lend you one to try it out! we usually end up playing mixed format games with pump and semi, unless the field is big enough and willing to give us our own site for a bit (and we have enough players show up.) In those cases well have pump only games, and lend them out to anyone who doesnt have one, or just wants to try pump.

well firm up the date and sites for may and june towards the end of april. Hot Shots is definitely a possibility.
Ericj001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Buzz Killington

you guys play pump?! I shoot a phantom, all day, every day. It's all i shoot, if you guys are ever down in Hollywood at Extreme Rage, please let me know.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast