mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Southeast (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/southeast/)
-   -   Outlaw fields in north GA?? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/southeast/155004-outlaw-fields-north-ga.html)

Ryan381 03-17-2011 10:25 PM

Outlaw fields in north GA??

I live up in woodstock/towne lake (1000 acres for the old timers) anyone play around the lake area. I've walked back in the woods and it seems like a nice place to play, close to stuff but still off the path enough to not worry about joggers and such. I would be interested in picking up a game with a couple cool people.

Tugboater203 03-17-2011 11:34 PM

We're trying keep all game solicitations in their respective regional forums.

Ryan381 03-18-2011 07:41 AM

ok, no prob thanks for moving it.

Ryan381 03-21-2011 09:01 PM

no one??

noclue119 03-29-2011 02:08 PM

check with gfx260

I saw him posting some stuff on his facebook acct about renegade paintball

FutureSteve 07-07-2011 05:41 PM

i would be down for some outlaw ball in north georgia. send me a message if you ever get it together.

punkncat 07-08-2011 11:33 PM

I also have been looking for a new group to join up with. I have two scuba tanks a field chrono and some loaner gear I can add to the mix.

FutureSteve 07-13-2011 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punkncat (Post 1909893)
I also have been looking for a new group to join up with. I have two scuba tanks a field chrono and some loaner gear I can add to the mix.

punkncat, in the fall i'm hosting bi monthly outlaw games in cobb/paulding county. i've found some good never developed neightbourhoods we can trespass in and i'm working on some legal spots.
the only problem is i like to play a weird game type only.
in a nut shell i play handload one paintball in the chamber only or you can use a larp style sword and shield. it's ctf games with a prison.
so i'll keep you in mind if you don't think that sounds to stupid.

punkncat 07-16-2011 09:37 PM

Where I appreciate the invite, I would rather play on some individuals land, with permission, than to trespass and risk charges. Where in my younger years I didn't worry about it so much, I think a bit more about it now...especially considering I am probably going to be one of the oldest and slowest out there. :wink:

FutureSteve 07-21-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punkncat (Post 1920369)
Where I appreciate the invite, I would rather play on some individuals land, with permission, than to trespass and risk charges. Where in my younger years I didn't worry about it so much, I think a bit more about it now...especially considering I am probably going to be one of the oldest and slowest out there. :wink:

hey no probalo,
i'll let you know if i find anywhere legal. if we get caught i'm sure i can flash my fireman id and get off the hook. thanks for the reply.