mcarterbrown.com  

Old 03-25-2011, 10:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Battle of Freedom - Charity Event for Family of Fallen Soldier

Monday, March 21, 2011 was a sad day for the family of MSG William S. Pitts. MSG Pitts' was a Soldier in the Oregon Army National Guard, stationed in Arlington, VA, while working at the National Guard Bureau. He is survived by his three children, Tonnie, Crystal, Scotty and wife, Vicki. Scotty and Crystal are both reserve members on Strike Recon and Scotty is the leader of the Young Guns squad of Strike Recon. Scotty and Crystal are both a part of Strike Recon paintball team, which is based out of Northern Virginia and have been playing as avidly as possible for the last two years. MSG Pitts was also an honorary member of the team and played on occasion. He always made sure that when Scotty and Crystal were able to go to the field, they were there on time with the required gear.
Phoenix Paintball Productions is currently trying to find a field to host a game for charity in order to raise some money for the children of MSG Pitts. As a paintballer, friend and fellow Soldier, MSG Pitts will be missed, but never forgotten. Even if you do not want to attend the game, please keep the family in your prayers and thoughts.

This game will be hosted on May 21st, at a location TBD. All proceeds will be going to the children of MSG Pitts. Please come out and support this event! It means a lot to Scotty and Crystal that paintballer's are willing to support them through this time of grief.

The backstory and sides to choose from will be posted on the website later this weekend or early next week. Donations will also be taken at the event and any profit made by Phoenix Paintball Productions will be given to the fund as well.

Possible choices of fields:
Hogback Mountain - Leesburg, VA
Southern Maryland Paintball - Newburg, MD
Robin Hood Paintball - Aberdeen, MD
Warplay - Locust Grove, VA
THE LOCATION IS STILL UP IN THE AIR! IF ANYONE KNOWS A FIELD THAT WOULD BE WILLING TO HOST THE GAME FOR CHARITY, PLEASE CONTACT co.taskforce@yahoo.com AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! UNFORTUNATELY, WE'RE STILL RUNNING INTO THE SAME PROBLEM WITH FIELDS NOT WILLING TO RUN THE SCENARIO.

More info to come and any updates will posted in the "News" page at War 2011 - End of Days Paintball Scenario. The site has been updated with side choices and registration info under the "War 2011" link on the left side of the page. Please contact co.taskforce@yahoo.com if you wish to pre-register and do not mind which side you are on or to reserve a spot on a particular side. Thanks for your time and consideration!

Teams committed to attending so far:
Sons of the South - Maryland
Strike Recon - Virginia

If any other teams are willing to attend and participate, P3 will give a great discount, just please be able to donate something to the cause!

EOD Staff

irishwarrior45@yahoo.com

www.68thlegion.webs.com
phoenix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Strobe light!!!

Send a message via Skype™ to Delta 047

is there an account set up to take donations? im not close enough to attend at any of those fields but would like to donate.
People that love me! (feedback)
Delta 047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rec Poster

I have no idehow to set up an account for that purpose. I can PM you the family's address or my address and you can make a money order and I can work on setting up an account if someone would tell me how to do it. Then once it's set up I can put the money order into it. Or you can hold it until I have the account set-up. Which I would say would be the better option honestly. Any insight would be appreciated.

irishwarrior45@yahoo.com

www.68thlegion.webs.com
Old 03-27-2011, 01:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Strobe light!!!

Send a message via Skype™ to Delta 047

i have no idea on how to do that, when you figure out who you want to take donations ill send it out
People that love me! (feedback)
Delta 047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 11:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Sounds good, PM sent

irishwarrior45@yahoo.com

www.68thlegion.webs.com
Old 03-29-2011, 04:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Southern Maryland Paintball in Newburg, MD will be hosting the finale game on May 21st. The calendar on the EOD website has the other events leading up to it though. The dates are: April 16th, April 23rd, April 30th, May 7th, May 14th, and then of course, May 21st.

If anyone wants to do this game as a private group or just as like a team practice against another team and count it as a territorial game or something, please let co.taskforce@yahoo.com know. For reference, private games the Phoenix Paintball Production company does not expect profits to be made, but if any donations are made for the family of the fallen soldier, you may bring them to the event on May 21 or mail them to Phoenix Paintball Productions in order to presented with the rest of the raised money. Contact co.taskforce@yahoo.com for more info!

Thanks!

Colt

irishwarrior45@yahoo.com

www.68thlegion.webs.com
Old 04-15-2011, 09:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Final American Order has a side leader: Mike "Dice" Williams of team Alpha Omega out of Paintball Adventure Park, MD.

New United Territories has a side leader: Scotty "Serpentine" Pitts of team Strike Recon out of Hogback Mountain Paintball, VA.

New Republic of America still needs a side leader!

Units are starting to fill up quickly for both the Final American Order and New United Territories!

Teams that pre-register will receive a discount from Phoenix Paintball Productions. Info needed for team registration is what team, team website, where the team is from, all players' first and last names that are attending, side and unit preference. Discount will be discussed after the teams contact co.taskforce@yahoo.com
TEAM PRE-REG DEADLINE: 25 APRIL 2011

Individuals that pre-register between now and April 30th, 2011 will also receive a discount ($5) and special treat from Phoenix Paintball Productions as well. Talk about coupons and discounts. P3 will be broke after this scenario!

Oh, also, there will be videos and interviews of this event posted on YouTube while this is going on. And we need some New Correspondents, Writers, Photographers and Videographers to be a part of the game as well! Know anyone interested? Let them know to contact Phoenix Paintball Productions at co.taskforce@yahoo.com to get more info!

Thanks!

irishwarrior45@yahoo.com

www.68thlegion.webs.com
Old 04-21-2011, 01:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Well, the 1st INF of N.U.T. and 5th SF of N.U.T. are filling up quickly. F.A.O.'s 77th SF has a few slots left as well as the rest of the units on all the Factions: N.U.T., F.A.O., N.R.A.

There's going to be raffles and giveaways as well as great visibility for teams basically with free advertising from Phoenix Paintball Productions on YouTube and the End of Days website.

Also, if your team is interested in setting up recruiting booths or a table, please let me know! The News Correspondents will be doing team interviews, player interviews throughout the game as well as coverage of the battle during the day. All of this will be posted on the website, YouTube and published in the next issues of the papers for each faction to be passed out online and in paper at the next major event!

If you know of someone that would like to attend but doesn't want to play and still wants to be involved, please have them contact me ASAP about the News Correspondent position or as a photographer/videographer!

Thanks everyone!

irishwarrior45@yahoo.com

www.68thlegion.webs.com

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast