mcarterbrown.com

Old 03-30-2011, 10:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
SuperDan

PRIDE Event #2 – Sunday – April 10th - *Special*

PRIDE Event #2 – Sunday – April 10th

@ Yellow Jacket Paintball – 266 McMurry Blvd West Hartsville, TN

2 Divisions – 3-Man Ramping (12.5 bps) and Pump

Entry - $115 per team ($10 goes to photographer)

Format – Airball, approximately 30+ bunkers, centerflag, minimum 6 games in preliminary rounds, round robin finals in each division. 100 point scoring(15 for elimintations, 5 per live player, 25 for flag pull and 15 for hang), maximum 5 players per roster, start time 9am, registration cutoff 8:30 am

BYOP or buy at field

This is event is normally started around 9am. Registration is all done at the field by 830am, none of the APPA stuff. If you are a first time player or just a player trying to keep fresh for an event this is for you. We have a wide variety of players but one thing is common – SPORTSMANSHIP is the priority. Although we are all out there playing for PRIDE there will be refs, and those refs will be top notch. There is no drama at this field, we are here to get new players into the game and keep the “old timers” in it also. Normal numbers of teams for divisions is Ramping 6-12, Pump 4-8. We hope to see some new faces out there. Let me know if you have any questions.

*Special Note*
On April 9th there will also be a 5 man series at YJP called SEPS(South Eastern Paintball Series). We have decided to have a players party after SEPS is over. This party is open to PRIDE players and SEPS players alike. Many of us will be camping out at the field Saturday night until the following day to play the PRIDE. There will be a bonfire and grilling out and lots of *rec* ball being played. The camping is fee free and anyone planning on being at the field on Sunday is welcome. Hope to see some new ballers at this event. Let me know if you have any questions.
It's how WE play it.
bendigo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
SuperDan

No bites at all... hmmm that is no good.
It's how WE play it.
bendigo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Angry

Dan,
Sorry bro. I cant this time. Moola is kinda tight at the moment. Just filed the taxes. I will make it down for the next one even if I dont have a team to drag with me.
Bozz is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast