mcarterbrown.com  

Old 04-13-2011, 03:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

Atlanta Pump Team

Hey guys, this is take 3 (or 4) of this, but might as well try again. I'm looking for another 3-4 guys who would be interested in trying to ignite the pump scene in Atlanta and the surrounding fields.

Would like to base the team out of Hotshots Paintball in McDonough, or Classic Paintball in Lithia Springs and play in the CFOA pump events, possibly the PRIDE events in TN, ACES in alabama, the GFOA -- even DC/Chicago NPPL if the team is there.

Practices will all be TBA depending on when the team can/wants to....lets make this happen!
I heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life is harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor... I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.
scpaintballer01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

upidy up up! just a one man party
I heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life is harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor... I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:55 PM   #3 (permalink)

Aces does not have a pump division. They allow ramping in the 5man this year but i think 3man is still semi. Good luck with the team, I would be interested if it wasnt so far away.
tw_hubbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 12:14 AM   #4 (permalink)

yup, you're right...only makes it a better challenge!
Old 04-17-2011, 05:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
That Colorado Pump Guy

CCM Fan
I would play. Im in macon so hotshots would be best for me
colorado719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fish Taco

I'd be interested but likely as a part timer. Have you guys done the Dans land semi tourney's yet?
ih8cornnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:23 AM   #7 (permalink)

I personally have not -- i work on sundays from 9-12: church job, and with holy week coming up i've been swamped, but I know a few who have. I'll send you a PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:41 PM   #8 (permalink)

anybody else interested? Got a few guys, should be interesting!
Old 05-13-2011, 11:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
That Colorado Pump Guy

CCM Fan
Also just as an update my friend shaun just put in an order to CCM for an S6.5 so he will be down to play also.
colorado719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 12:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
Spoon

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
PBN Fan
I would be down, im in Rome so either of those fields is a little drive for me so i wouldnt really care which one.
C'mon, this is America. You know some of that "time better spent elsewhere" is playing paper football and scoping out milfs. Productivity is never 100%. America.
Zanied is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast