mcarterbrown.com  

Old 07-03-2011, 03:13 PM   #61 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honk View Post
Man that was an awesome event last night. Good fun, good sportsmanship, and comfortable temperature's in the evening time. Good to meet all you guys, can't wait till the next one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper View Post
Thanks for the invite - I'm having to be pretty picky w/ my time and $$$ at the moment and paintball (especially travel ball) is way on the back burner. I might try making it up there one day if the crowd is right.

Thought for the day: Pump is paintball. Suck at pump, suck at paintball. Keep at it maybe it will come to you - the learning curve is pretty rough at first.

LOL davie just got told he sucks at paintball.... LOL

You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it..
Tigwldr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:40 PM   #62 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

^ HAHA poor davie when is he going to get a break... maybe he can get his training wheels off some day lol
Old 07-03-2011, 06:27 PM   #63 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Davie I think he also said he wasn't going to show up if you were there. LOL.... You suck and he doesn't want to play with you....

You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it..
Tigwldr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:50 PM   #64 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper View Post
Thanks for the invite ...
Thought for the day: Pump is paintball. Suck at pump, suck at paintball.
yeah maybe next go round... itd be fun

Lesson from last time we played: Paintball is paintball..pump/electro/semi/ramp you play em all... against or with ...if you financially cant play that type of play (semi ramp..etc) you better play with it or against it...or get owned by it...paintball god or not...hehe

great to meet you honk and everyone at the game.. hope we can hit more stuff together
theres gonna be a vote up soon for when the next one is ..start getting dates in mind and links to the pics will be posted as soon as they go up

Last edited by Last Call; 07-04-2011 at 01:21 AM.
Last Call is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:07 PM   #65 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
It was an awesome time...nice to meet and play with/against so many great pump players....and Davie...lol. I know we will have big crowds like that again & again...too much fun for sure. I will be seeing some of you there again soon, and I hope to see you and hopefully hang out a bit Honk. If you make bear Claw in Oct...you know where I will be...lol

I find it hard to believe someone who does not show up at this event can criticize someone who did...
http://www.pballcentral.com/
http://www.mppgames.com/

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Milkshake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 02:02 AM   #66 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkshake View Post
I find it hard to believe someone who does not show up at this event can criticize someone who did...
its all good like i think i shot someone at some point..maybe ..hehe

...we all just play ...some folks post how awesome they are on the interwebs...haha....but i feel like ...we really play...even show up at fields and stuff...haha

that dudes trash.... not worth my time...junkie called it. and I missed it... but ok..

Last edited by Last Call; 07-04-2011 at 02:31 AM.
Last Call is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:48 AM   #67 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
This was a fantastic event & I know we will be doing this more often. I am honored to be in the group that held the 23 player record & in the new 32 player record for this awesome game at a superb field.
If you like travel to play...like playing pump...like night games with honorable players...and good times...this is for you. You saw the flyer...light some fires, attatch glow sticks to your mask & go!
The field is awesome, the owners are great caring folks who love the sport and it shows. I will be back as often as possible, and bring as many as I can. The field is 10 minutes off of I-26 at the Asheville NC airport...come join us and see what night game fun can and should be!!!
http://www.pballcentral.com/
http://www.mppgames.com/

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Milkshake is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast