mcarterbrown.com  

Old 06-25-2011, 11:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Exclamation Captain America Paintball Tourney To Benefit ASGO

I'm spreading the word on this event for Tina. This is a great cause if you can make it and you'll have a chance to meet the creator of our sport Bob Gurnsey! Bob is attending the event and will also be signing autographs.

This is a 3 man tourny with the top 5 teams winning passes to see the sneak peek of the new Captain America movie. There will also be additional raffles and recball if that's your style. Here's the info from Tina:

Captain America Paint Ball Tourney
Saturday, July 16 11:00am - 2:00pm
]

4801 West Colonial Dr
Orlando fl 32808

Created By:
Jonathan Durst, Tina Ruzzo

This is a Fund Raiser for ASGO (Autism Society of Greater Orlando)

"We are primarily a volunteer organization. Most of the volunteers are parents that understand what it is like to live with autism on a daily basis. We do not know all of the answers and most of us are not professionals in the field. However, we are here to be of support to you and your family".

$30 registration fee includes all you need to play.
Guns, paint, air, etc. Rec ball is included in this event. Regardless of your style of play $30 entry.

This is a 3 Person Team competition and the top 5 teams will win CAPTAIN AMERICA SNEAK PREVIEW PASSES for the NEW MOVIE SCEENING, so you get to see it First. We will also be doing a raffle for prizes.

Paintball World Orlando Charity Event:
"Jonathan Durst reached out, simply because I asked for information in regards to A Paintball Charity Event he is holding in Jacksonville on July 17th.
So very glad we spoke,Jonathan was looking to hold an Event in Orlando as well. Of course Paintball World came to mind. Jimmy owner of Paintball World was pleased to have this event held at his field.
Jonathan is fairly new to Paintball but not new to Events. Founder of my9oh4.com and my4oh7.com He arranges, networks and shares events in these areas. He gives to the community in a unique and positive way.

Jonathan wants to introduce Charity Paintball Events into his world and we welcome him! I reached out to Alex Medina aka Steamroller member of The Narcoosee Swamp Soldiers Paintball Team to find a local Orlando Charity. Alex has a son with Autism therefor he knew exactly what Charity to choose. Alex chose ASGO, Autism Society of Greater Orlando.

Jonathan,Jimmy,Alex and myself are putting forth our best efforts to raise as much money as we can for this Awesome Charity!"

Please join us in supporting this Event. All donations are welcomed.
You may check out ASGO at: asgo.org

For more info contact: Jonathan at:Orlando News, Events, Sports, Concerts and Entertainment | My4oh7.com
or: Paintball World Sports Complex - Paintball Park in Orlando FL | Paintball Field
Thank you very much! Golden Girl Respecting Paintball.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast