mcarterbrown.com  

Old 09-10-2011, 10:25 PM   #101 (permalink)
RTR ESSG

I don't think it worked, he said something but everyone was already walking away. I walked away every time he talked come to think of it...

Feedback +27|-0
YouTube|flickr
shadow_772 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 10:28 PM   #102 (permalink)
Straight 6 DID Bust!

LOL that old guy filling tanks and handing out paint was a bit of a creeper
Kermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 10:37 PM   #103 (permalink)
RTR ESSG

Was he? He always just seems moody to me. Lol, MWR pays him to sit in a shack.. I mean really lol

Feedback +27|-0
YouTube|flickr
Old 09-10-2011, 11:17 PM   #104 (permalink)
Straight 6 DID Bust!

I'd be pretty grumpy if all I did on my weekend was sit in a plywood shack smoking cigarettes and fixing guns for annoying kids

Well, I might be. I'd probably enjoy it
Old 09-10-2011, 11:19 PM   #105 (permalink)
RTR ESSG

So what is hurlberts (sp) like, have you been?

Feedback +27|-0
YouTube|flickr
Old 09-10-2011, 11:27 PM   #106 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

had a great time today!

Yea dennis is a little moody until he gets to know you. All it really takes is for you to have a conversation with him once or twice then he's cool

But all things said he dosent give a **** about people bringing there own paint as long as he sells some paint.

But now you know what i mean that the field is basicly outlaw with all day air. Im truely amazed that ive never seen anyone get hurt......knock on wood.

Feedback Thread
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1997293
Warrzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 11:33 PM   #107 (permalink)
Straight 6 DID Bust!

I think it's spelled Hurlburt...

Anyway, it's a great field. It's not NEAR as relaxed as DangerZone is though. The ref's are very strict. I guess that's a good thing. Everyone plays fair and it's still a fun experience. I'm just not sure I need someone to chrono my gun for me and disregard the time I spent sweet spotting it (I think that is my favorite emot-icon now )

The fields are a lot smaller. WAY smaller. I kind of like this because you get a lot more of running into people on the other side. The facility overall is nicer from what I can tell. You can park your car right next to the field and hang out around there which is nice. The staff, mostly, is pretty friendly as well. Like I said earlier, strict, but still pretty chill.

The staging area/pits are nice. There is a canopy that's got plenty of room under it. There are also tables and chairs. They will also fill Co2 which is good. I had to run a steely on my phantom last time I played and that kind of made me sad

The actual gameplay is great. The main field is fantastic. There are "pill boxes" on one side and there are trenches, deep trenches, and partially underground forts on the other side. There are also a lot of SC'ers out there as of last time I played. Great place for pump.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:34 PM   #108 (permalink)
RTR ESSG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrzone View Post
had a great time today!

Yea dennis is a little moody until he gets to know you. All it really takes is for you to have a conversation with him once or twice then he's cool

But all things said he dosent give a **** about people bringing there own paint as long as he sells some paint.

But now you know what i mean that the field is basicly outlaw with all day air. Im truely amazed that ive never seen anyone get hurt......knock on wood.
I know what you mean, he isn't bad to me. I got there early and chatted a bit.

I still will buy there if I go, there isn't a reason not to, the price is good. I don't need to be like that other kid and flaunt that I brought some (not even as good as the field paint IMO) paint just because..

Feedback +27|-0
YouTube|flickr
Old 09-10-2011, 11:36 PM   #109 (permalink)
Straight 6 DID Bust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrzone View Post
had a great time today!

I think we all did!

I actually enjoyed that aspect of it, being all outlaw ballish. I felt more like I was playing paintball than being playing around at some Chuck-E-Cheese style place, if you get my vibe. I've been to a lot of filelds that are so tightly run it's just kind of a fun sucker.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:38 PM   #110 (permalink)
Straight 6 DID Bust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_772 View Post
I know what you mean, he isn't bad to me. I got there early and chatted a bit.

I still will buy there if I go, there isn't a reason not to, the price is good. I don't need to be like that other kid and flaunt that I brought some (not even as good as the field paint IMO) paint just because..
Diablo Heat is pretty decent, but not near as good as the premium we were shooting.

The Coliseum has Diablo. I wish we had paint that smelled like banana's though. That'd be awesome!

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast