Old 08-24-2012, 07:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Rec Poster

time for a reply

Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
I live in Ball Ground and I am about 3 miles from Nitro but a day of paintball for me and my son runs about $125.00. We work at Arkenstone and used to play at Carnage . So we do not mind a drive if the game is worth it. My son shoots an Axe capped @ 8 bps and I shoot a Phantom do you ever have woodsball games that are elimination or capture one flag and take it either back to your base or carry to enemie base ? Do you have bunkers on the field or the terrain your only cover ?

I noticed the date of the last post and I was wondering how things are going right now ? What is field fee and all day air now ? Do you have Co2 and Hpa / Nitrogen. How much is a case of ? ? ? Brand of paint you sell and price for feild grade and price for premium ? Do you serve food at the field . I know a lot of questions but we have to figure if it is field paint only or bring our lunch and Arkenstone for us is paint only so you are just a little further but possible more shooters than at Arkenstone and we don't work every weekend !

You can pm me or post right to you own thread if you wish I am sure anyone in N. GA would be interested in the same queston I have. One I didn't make a big deal of but is very important is feild paint only or bring your own and the brand of paint and price per case of low grade and price per case of premium paint ?

52 yrs young lol !
hey buzzard marine pumper,

i will answer all of your questions but first let me say the style of paintball we play is completely different and original. it has melee weapons, riot shields, and most of the guns we shoot are semiautomatics WITHOUT A HOPPER or feedneck. you have to put the ball directly in the chamber 1 at a time. you being a pumper that probably isn't to different from your normal shooting pace which i like.

i'll respond to your questions and history now:
i'm not sure where ball ground is, i've played at nitro, really great field and owners. carnage can is where i started playing until they raised there prices super high for there 1 acre field. i have heard good things about arkenstone but have never played there before or the remake of it. that is cool you work there. these games won't run you a dime, i know $125 or $100 is the norm for most places which sucks. i pay for everything and just ask for a donation, in i have put together 4 games and one guy game me 10 bucks so i dont really care if you play without a donation. so to be clear this game is free, bring your own paint or use mine for free. i have about six 9oz co2s i always get filled before the game that i can lend out. i don't sell anything at the field, i always bring enough paint to play for the day. there have been talk of selling hotdogs but at the moment i bring that for free too. we grill hotdogs most of the time and drink out of five 1 gallon water jugs. we normally have about a 5vs5 this next game should be bigger. some local speedball tourney players are planning on trying it out. the paint i use is oldish and of crappy grade. yeah hopefully some north georgians will check it out. it's cool you and your son play so come on down. for some barbarian style paintball, click the links at the top to see some pictures.
sorry i haven't checked this thread in a while, we took the summer off because it is hot as crap and we almost died our last event.
take care hopefully see you sept 23rd.

FutureSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Evil Omen Techmaster

Hey, me and a friend will try to make it!
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Step 1: plant trees
Step 2: wait
No bunkers necessary, and your yard will look lovely!
Originally Posted by TehSpiff View Post
so i super durped and there was no oring on the top i dont know why i though there was lol

Now that i have said that on the internet it will never be forgotten X_X
Originally Posted by moonweasel View Post
48 weeks.
Hang your head in shame, you missed it. It was magnificent.
10 hail Chads and caress the nearest paintball gun in penitence.
ogti9g9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
Rec Poster

heck yeah

Originally Posted by ogti9g9 View Post
Hey, me and a friend will try to make it!
that would be really awesome if you could make it. we just filmed a video of how to play. i'll pm it to you soon.

FutureSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast