mcarterbrown.com  

Old 05-18-2013, 06:44 PM   #201 (permalink)

New game alert: June 8th, Hiatt's Game On Paintball (New Market TN) "Battle for Samaria"
The Inflicted is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:10 PM   #202 (permalink)
AKA. CALI

I'm going to bring this thread back to life. Has anyone seen the new woodsball field at insane or played any of the fields lately it it worth a summer get together?
swiss family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:19 PM   #203 (permalink)

I have!
They're still working on the revised woodsball field. So far, the improvements are looking good. They've filled in all the holes and trenches they dug and poured gravel into all the areas on the tapeline that were often filling with mud. A small, single-story mini-fort/outpost has been built on the end closest to the airball field and a smaller, more open structure has been built along the outer tapeline. An old SUV and a woodshed adorn the other side. More importantly, and more recently they've also sunk new poles in order to extend the field laterally about 10 feet, but this is a very recent change and they have not yet installed any cover along that tape line. All in all the field is much improved, and while playable will likely be even better once cover is installed on that end of the field.

The urban/castle field has been improved slightly too. There are a few more small structures between the main ones and some damage to the ramps leading to the second floors of some structures earlier this summer has been repaired.

I think this would be a great time to organize another meet.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:47 PM   #204 (permalink)
Pirate #187

I'd love to do another Insane meet up! It's been tough to find folks to play in this neck of the woods lately...
Old 08-10-2013, 01:20 PM   #205 (permalink)

So here's something that should break anyone's heart: three gorgeous paintball fields without a single soul playing.

Dropped by the field today to get some pictures of the current condition of the fields. As you can see, all three outdoor paintball fields are in great shape and the newly-revised "outpost" field should be even better once they add more cover to the outer tape lane, which may be as soon as this week. The indoor airsoft arena looks great too, and as you can see they actually had some players there for that today. Perhaps the lack of players is due to Hamilton County schools going back into session this week.

Old 08-10-2013, 02:19 PM   #206 (permalink)

...and now it's pouring down rain, so maybe everyone but me read the forecast this morning, saw T-storms predicted and knew to stay home.
Old 08-10-2013, 02:30 PM   #207 (permalink)
Pumps in the Woods

Brass N Wood Fan
Ya'll have got to start pming me or sending up smoke signals or something, when ya'll decide to run games down here. I would love to shoot the t8 and try my new to me kp2.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"Make (your attacker) advance through a wall of bullets. I may get killed with my own gun, but he’s gonna have to beat me to death with it, ‘cause it’s going to be empty." Clint Smith

volunteer paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 02:39 PM   #208 (permalink)

Well let's start throwing out dates then.
How does August 31st sound?
Old 08-10-2013, 03:52 PM   #209 (permalink)
Pumps in the Woods

Brass N Wood Fan
Sounds great to me

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"Make (your attacker) advance through a wall of bullets. I may get killed with my own gun, but he’s gonna have to beat me to death with it, ‘cause it’s going to be empty." Clint Smith

volunteer paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:46 PM   #210 (permalink)
AKA. CALI

The 24th or the 31st will probubly work for me right now.
swiss family is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast