mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Southeast (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/southeast/)
-   -   Wayne's World Grand Finale 2012 Road Trip (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/southeast/214208-waynes-world-grand-finale-2012-road-trip.html)

mrmag11 09-22-2012 06:15 PM

Wayne's World Grand Finale 2012 Road Trip

I know it's about two months out, but I wanted to post up to see if anyone in the central/southern VA or NC area was interested in heading down to Florida for the 2012 Grand Finale at Wayne's World. I am driving and have room for one and was hoping to find someone interested in attending the game as well. I'm going solo or otherwise, so I figured I'd put out the invitation. I am leaving Richmond Thursday, November 29 after I get off work and driving 4-5 hours that night getting us into Florida somewhere around noon on the 30th. Then I plan on driving back after the event on Sunday, December 2 returning to the Richmond area sometime on Monday the 3rd.

If you'd be interested in riding along/splitting costs, etc. let me know. The Grand Finale is a blast and I will be playing with my teammates from Trigger Happy who are based out of the Tampa Bay area.

Sfy03 10-01-2012 05:02 PM

Hey Pat, I may be interested in tagging along with you. I just moved to Apex, NC (right outside of Raleigh) from the Auburndale/Lakeland FL area. I played several of the tourneys you hosted at CFP back in the day, and was good friends with Lee from TH when we played at Paintball Experience many moons ago. I've never been to the grand finale, but have always wanted to make the trip.

Scharfschutze91 10-01-2012 05:14 PM

with the way it's been every year, it will land right on finals week, so i can't go =(

mrmag11 10-01-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfy03 (Post 2491327)
Hey Pat, I may be interested in tagging along with you. I just moved to Apex, NC (right outside of Raleigh) from the Auburndale/Lakeland FL area. I played several of the tourneys you hosted at CFP back in the day, and was good friends with Lee from TH when we played at Paintball Experience many moons ago. I've never been to the grand finale, but have always wanted to make the trip.

Oh man that's awesome! I haven't looked on a map, but I'm pretty sure 95 goes somewhat close to Raleigh. Let me know when you'd want to discuss logistics, etc and we can start to put the plan in place!

Harbinger[TG] 10-01-2012 06:13 PM

The odds of me being free are slim. But to all of those that have never been to the Grand Finale, it is one hell of a game.

mrmag11 10-01-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harbinger[TG] (Post 2491413)
The odds of me being free are slim. But to all of those that have never been to the Grand Finale, it is one hell of a game.

:thumbup: This is truth. Let me know if you free up the time to go!

Sfy03 10-05-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmag11 (Post 2491378)
Oh man that's awesome! I haven't looked on a map, but I'm pretty sure 95 goes somewhat close to Raleigh. Let me know when you'd want to discuss logistics, etc and we can start to put the plan in place!

Sorry for the late reply...

You are correct 95 is about 40-50 miles south of Raleigh.

Hit me up with some specifics..I've probably got a TON of questions to ask about the event -- so probably should do it over PM's unless you'd rather do it here in the forum. Either way, hit me up on the logistics, etc.

Thanks

Colin

chrislognshot 10-10-2012 07:23 PM

if i can find work and have money. i might make it since all done with my medical issue now. also depend on if spot i had medical done allows me to pay since that part body might be very sensitive. not sure how top head healed from have bump removed do to fact they thought was cancerous. will try to come down and play.

Dogger 10-17-2012 12:04 PM

I'm trying to figure out if I can make the trip from the panhandle.

mrmag11 11-12-2012 09:30 PM

Anyone on the east coast looking to head down? :) I still have one spot.