mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Southeast (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/southeast/)
-   -   Oct. 20th at Hiatt's "Game On" Paintball...Rec Day and Kirby's Birthday Game (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/southeast/215420-oct-20th-hiatts-game-paintball-rec-day-kirbys-birthday-game.html)

BigMatt-MadCustoms 10-07-2012 02:13 PM

Oct. 20th at Hiatt's "Game On" Paintball...Rec Day and Kirby's Birthday Game

Come on down to Hiatt's for some rec play and feel free to shoot up one of the local youngsters "Kirby".... I think he is turning 15....

Field opens at 9am with some fun shortly afterward..

Field info is here.. Home Page

See ya there..

swiss family 10-07-2012 04:59 PM

i think i have shot this kirby kid before i have to say. IT IS FUN

hunterskeen19 10-08-2012 05:09 PM

Hey guys had an awesome time the other day playing with all of you in last game I played, Craig "Cali" called me out and told me to get off field because my gun was on ramping I apoligze to him and all of you I didnt know my gun was ramping and I'm sorry for my mistake I take full responsibility for what happened and I'm sorry to Andy and Craig for playing with my gun like that and not saying something i had no clue how to turn it off but now do but I also have my new gun so on the 20th be preppared to see me play with it. I will have to redeem myself I know that but I would just like to apologize to Craig and to Andy, but also to everyone else with me playing on ramping it made it unfair to everyone else and Im sorry looking forward to next game on.

fannon 10-08-2012 07:19 PM

As always, looking forward to shooting at Kirb. Hitting him, well that's another story all together.

kirby 10-08-2012 07:22 PM

thanks guys. hope you can come out. hunter. you owe me a new wife beater

swiss family 10-08-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunterskeen19 (Post 2498194)
in last game I played, Craig "Cali" called me out and told me to get off field because my gun was on ramping I apoligze to him and all of you I didnt know my gun was ramping and I'm sorry for my mistake I take full responsibility for what happened

That is ok equipment malfunctions happen all the time that is why we chrono more than once a day and the refs are there to help us keep it safe. You are a good player and i dont feel like you were cheeting we just couldnt continue the game with an unsafe marker.

hunterskeen19 10-09-2012 12:07 AM

Please Kirby

blackcloud 10-09-2012 07:52 PM

Yeah it is always helpful to know how to adjust your marker settings. lol and no no no i think kirby is turning 11 right? lol I was planning on being there but im not sure now. My 12yr old now is supposedly having her first horse show then. I just got this news today. Hopefully i can at least come over and play for an hour or two before the show.

fannon 10-10-2012 09:07 AM

Come on out Glenn. We can get quite a few games in on the small field in a couple of hours.

swiss family 10-10-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fannon (Post 2499928)
Come on out Glenn. We can get quite a few games in on the small field in a couple of hours.

I agree. A short bad day of shooting at glen is still better than a good day at work.lol