mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Southeast (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/southeast/)
-   -   Hiatt's "Game On" Paintball presents Hillbillies VS Revenuers..Sat Dec 1st 2012 (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/southeast/216582-hiatts-game-paintball-presents-hillbillies-vs-revenuers-sat-dec-1st-2012-a.html)

BigMatt-MadCustoms 10-20-2012 09:11 PM

Hiatt's "Game On" Paintball presents Hillbillies VS Revenuers..Sat Dec 1st 2012

Field opens at 9am rules at 10 game on at 10:45 sharp..

As always BYOP

$20 (+ tax)field fee if your using compressed air..

$30(+tax) for CO2..

Hillbillies VS Revenuers

"Popcorn! Fuzzy wuz on his way to the supply hut n seen a feller in the woods - looked like he was a-hidin.....so Fuzzy snuk around to git behind him, and then he heerd nother feller and he done got spooked so he snuk outta there - we better be kirful and watch - might jist be sum hunters, but ya never kin tell. We'll be a-watchin' our land so y'all bitter keep a watch on yer side....if it's them there revenoooers we best be redy for em."

"G-Men! Listen up! There have been reports that the Sutten Clan have been seen frequently at the Hiatt property. The Duke Clan has been seen on that property also. I'll be frank: Men, I think there's a still out there! There might even be a whole network of clans working together...Your job is to search and find out just what is going on at that place. They're probably brewing the whiskey and then moving it to a storage area where they can sell it. They are very good at hiding the whiskey so look everywhere. They might be keeping supplies somewhere away from the still, so they can reopen it if it gets shut down. BE CAREFUL! Those hillbillies will stop at nothing to protect their special brew. They sometimes fight among themselves over it! Men, your base camp will be on the Hiatt property at the top of the hill at the back side of the property. Get whatever you find to your inventory area so we can get a better idea of how much whiskey they are making. If you find corn mash or a power source - that's the two vital items they need to operate a still - take them to shut them down. Be safe and God be with you."

J. Edgar

BigMatt-MadCustoms 10-20-2012 09:18 PM

I will be the leader of the Sutton Clan..

Craig Doyle will be the leader of the Duke clan...

Andy told who the leader of the Revenuers was going to be but I can't remember his name but he said he was bringing 25 or more of them stinkin Revenuers with him...

speak up if you would like to join one of our two clans.. I think we are going to need the help..

swiss family 10-24-2012 12:32 AM

Yeee haaa this should be fun all I need now is a team of crazy rednecks that want to run some shine.

The Inflicted 11-06-2012 05:14 PM

Hope I can make this one.
Sounds fun.

Medic523 11-06-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiss family (Post 2513985)
Yeee haaa this should be fun all I need now is a team of crazy rednecks that want to run some shine.

you talkin bout runnin shine? well den im ur guy.(am i redneck enough)

swiss family 11-07-2012 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medic523 (Post 2526548)
you talkin bout runnin shine? well den im ur guy.(am i redneck enough)

i will take all I can get. But this time keep one in the chamber.

Sumo64c 11-07-2012 03:05 PM

Will be up at the mountain house near Waynesville NC on the 1st. The field is near New Market TN ?

BigMatt-MadCustoms 11-07-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumo64c (Post 2527405)
Will be up at the mountain house near Waynesville NC on the 1st. The field is near New Market TN ?

Yup..the field is right in the middle of New market....

Here is the website info for the field... Home Page

Sumo64c 11-07-2012 07:49 PM

Thanks for the link, the Mrs. and I will be there, her second time playing paintball. Looking forward to playing in TN.

Medic523 11-11-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiss family (Post 2526974)
i will take all I can get. But this time keep one in the chamber.

Will do