mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Southeast (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/southeast/)
-   -   The "Halo" scenario at First Strike in Newberry, FL (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/southeast/222981-halo-scenario-first-strike-newberry-fl.html)

NinjaDave 01-08-2013 04:10 PM

The "Halo" scenario at First Strike in Newberry, FL

Hi!

We have about four weeks until the ďHalo - The Reclaimer Saga" scenario event at the incredibly fun First Strike Paintball in Newberry, FL (near Gainesville).
Link: First Strike Paintball Home Page

This field, as many of you know, can be phenomenal to play at this time of year (the mild temperatures); always great fun to play, but add the cooler temps and...

Pre-reg is open and you are invited!

Iím one of the commanders and Mike Phillips (Tech PB) is the other. Which side you sign up for is pretty irrelevant to me. The field owner and the producer are going to do whatever needed to make balanced teams. The only teams that I know about that are assigned with certainty are Trigger Happy and Bad Company (playing with me as the commander) and Team On Target, who are playing with Mike.

Talk to your team or come alone if you arenít on a team. Grab a buddy or three and head on up.

Meanwhile, Happy New Year and keep on having fun!

-

Penarol10 01-16-2013 10:54 PM

I am intrigued good sir.... are first strikes allowed?

JaKaL 01-17-2013 11:57 AM

so can i come out and play my first scenario in years and years with you guys? a smallish one sounds like more fun. wayne's is soooooo big to walk around...

NinjaDave 01-17-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaKaL (Post 2595771)
so can i come out and play my first scenario in years and years with you guys? a smallish one sounds like more fun. wayne's is soooooo big to walk around...

Absolutely! Yaayyyy!

-

NinjaDave 01-17-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penarol10 (Post 2595308)

I'll check.

-

NinjaDave 01-22-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penarol10 (Post 2595308)

Answer from Realtor Tommy:
"Yes allowed....field has them forsale...preorder only".

-

NinjaDave 01-26-2013 06:07 PM

-
Just under two weeks away!

And if they hold, the temperatures are looking great.

-

Brother Jerry 01-28-2013 02:33 PM

Darn...too soon. Gonna try and hit up a game towards middle to end of Feb. Ah well...they will have more.

NinjaDave 02-03-2013 11:21 PM

-
This is under a week away.

This should be a great event. The field, the temperatures and the people all should be in the awesome category.

If you've been undecided or close to that, take a look and see if you can pull it off. I think that you'll be more than glad if you do.

Meanwhile and always, Have Fun!

-

JaKaL 02-10-2013 11:52 AM

I had to f-ing work.
sucks balls