mcarterbrown.com  

Old 11-05-2007, 12:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

East TN -recruiting players and team coalitions

we have currently formed a 24hr scenario based team here in east tn and are recruiting local players. we have 5 core members with a few alternates as of now. we have already been hitting the big games. we have just recently returned from the mpp games iwo jima -climb the mountain at bearclaw paintball where we brought home an mvt award. we will be back at bearclaw dec. 28-30th for the last installment of mpp's brothers in arms -war in the pacific game, okinawa -the grissly task. we have made alliances with such teams as assasination, hired gunz, t.l.g., etc. we adhere to the brotherhood of scenario paintball code of conduct and play stand up ball.

we are based in the east tn region with players from knoxville, morristown and jefferson city. some of our players have many years experience and some have only a few. we operate a multi functional playing style to include specialties in mission completion, anti-armor and demo and especially night ops. we have heavy gunners, rpg's, riflemen and rushers. we are extremely organized on the field and extremely layed back off of it. we have been playing one large scenario event about every month and a half and lots of rec games in between.

format- our team is run as a democracy. we vote on major issues that effect the team as a whole. no player is more important or less respected than the next. everyone is encouraged to share ideas. we are not gender or race specific and everyone is invited to play. we will not tolerate bad temperment. we emphasize sportsmanship, honor, integrity, comradre and respect for the game and its players.

availability- we are recruiting dedicated players available for at least one large scenario event every 2 months and one rec game per month. most of us have families and responsibilities, so we try and time everything according to players schedules.

gear and finances- we dont care what you shoot as long as you get the job done. whether your runnin a 50 dollar pump or a 1200 dollar tourney, as long as it shoots. we expect players to have adequate gear and finances to attend games. we ussually will carpool and have a nice covered trailer to haul all our gear and then some.

attitude- we will not tolerate bad attitudes. we are a very aggressive team by standards, however, if you cannot control yourself on the field, you need not bother. we will play by the field rules even if others do not. we do not tolerate degrading other players, physical violence (on the field), disobeying refs and rules, etc. we are real layed back off the field and love to have a good time and raise hell, but when you take the field you are a representative of a team and its ethics.

age and experience- most of us are about 30. age does not matter at all to us. we dont care if your old as hell, fat or even ugly. however, we cannot except responsibility for underage players. we ask that you be 18(21 preferably) or over unless your accompanied by a legal gaurdian. experience is irrelevant. if you think you have what it takes, then give it a shot. we will take the time to school newbies. most of us have 10 or more years playing experience.

we will have another rec game in late november. we are taking most of december off to save some money for christmas. then we will resume as normal with the game at bearclaw dec. 28-30th. we plan to attend ok d-day, at least one sppl event (maybe), the yearly m.o.u.t. games at ft mclellan in alabama (we did well in the dea vs cartel series), all future bearclaw games and most of the mpp game schedule for next year. there will be opportunity for positive exposure and even some sponsorships.

feel free to pm me for questions or further contact info.

East Tennessee Woodsball League

APX regional Sales Rep.
Paint promos, Sponsorships, Custom player gear.

Last edited by havokrooster; 11-05-2007 at 12:20 PM.
havokrooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 04:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Airsmith to the dogs..

Send a message via AIM to BigMatt-MadCustoms Send a message via Yahoo to BigMatt-MadCustoms

Well lookie who decided to wander into my neck of the woods...

Havoc...good playing with you a few weeks ago up in M-town..if you need a hired gun just let me know..

Matt
AKA BigMatt-MadCustoms
Old 11-05-2007, 04:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

hell yeah brother. that was an amazing game. ill never forget seeing a man with a pump rifle hold off a response trigger, a semi auto and my full auto heavy gunner. i cant wait for them to host another rec game.

APX regional Sales Rep.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
PJ
Retired from paintball

Send a message via AIM to PJ

Welcome to MCB, Havok! Good to see some more familiar names and faces from East Tennessee around here. Wish y'all were coming to the Dalton Toys for Tots game, but maybe next year.

AIM: PJDarknight
CPPA #1145 / PPIG #496 / LPPC #103 / POG #1047 / Team Rogue Cell #7
PJ's Gallery on MCB
Feedback on MCB
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 05:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

me too. i voted to do a game in nov. either mpp's leyte or the tft game. we've been hittin it real hard since spring and i guess the guys and their wallets want a break. our next game is mpp's okinawa. the last in the series. its player appreciation at bearclaw. free registration! woo-hoo!

our main alliance team actually bought a real ww2 halftrack fully restored. this thing looks amazing and theyll have it there for the final brothers in arms game. i dont know if theyre gonna use it in the game or just to transport players from staging area to the field. we are now on the roster to run infantry support for this unit come d-day time!

APX regional Sales Rep.

Last edited by havokrooster; 11-05-2007 at 05:34 PM.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Airsmith to the dogs..

Send a message via AIM to BigMatt-MadCustoms Send a message via Yahoo to BigMatt-MadCustoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by havokrooster View Post
hell yeah brother. that was an amazing game. ill never forget seeing a man with a pump rifle hold off a response trigger, a semi auto and my full auto heavy gunner. i cant wait for them to host another rec game.
I am just glad I had a really BIG tree... If Paul hadn't snuck in there and popped me I think I just might have gotten all of them...

Keep me in the know when you have any local go'ins on and I will try to make it..

Matt
Old 11-05-2007, 06:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
PJ
Retired from paintball

Send a message via AIM to PJ

Same here, let us know when you're playing. Not much local action that I know of, so anytime I can play is a good time!

And Matt, when a big lug like me can sneak up on someone, then they must be getting tired, or at least really distracted by the RT and F/A.

AIM: PJDarknight
CPPA #1145 / PPIG #496 / LPPC #103 / POG #1047 / Team Rogue Cell #7
PJ's Gallery on MCB
Feedback on MCB
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 06:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Airsmith to the dogs..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ View Post
Same here, let us know when you're playing. Not much local action that I know of, so anytime I can play is a good time!

And Matt, when a big lug like me can sneak up on someone, then they must be getting tired, or at least really distracted by the RT and F/A.
Yah you guys were really eating that tree up,I am too big to be bobbin and weavin like that that...

Matt
Old 11-05-2007, 07:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to thrive78

I'll try to make the next one. sounds like you guys had a fun time
POG #1062
POG Feedback MCB Feedback
thrive78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

anybody wanna come run with us at bearclaw paintball dec. 28-30th?

its a player appreciation game with free registration.

heres an idea of what a bearclaw games like.

Viddler.com - iwo jimar - Uploaded by havokrooster

APX regional Sales Rep.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast