mcarterbrown.com

Old 12-24-2007, 01:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Paintball Central Pump Challenge

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Ken Barrett
Paintball Central
864-254-0111
Ken@paintballcentral.com
www.paintballcentral.com
Paintball Central Greenville is Pleased to Announce the 2008 3-Man Pump Challenge.

Paintball Central, the southeast's largest paintball retailer, is proud to announce the start of the 2008 Pump Challenge. This series will consist of 4 tournaments, two held on the X-ball Field and two in the woods. The Pump Challenge Tournaments will be held at PBC Greenville. PBC's newest park that recently relocated to include nearly 40 acres of paintball action. Now you can find the tournament and scenario/woodsball action together! The dates of the tournaments will be March 29th, May 31st, July 12th, and October 4th. We will use modified CFOA 5-man rules.
This will be a field paint only event series. Additional rules/regulations, Prices, and Prizes TBA.
For additional information, please contact: Ken Barrett, Paintball Central and PBC Sports Park, Tel: 864-254-0111, E-Mail: Ken@paintballcentral.com Website: www.paintballballcentral.com; www.pbcsportspark.com

You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it..
Tigwldr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 08:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
pump snob

hey Tig -- Section8 doesnt have a tourney team of any sort - and Im way past my desire to play tournament anything - But I am pinging Section8 to see if the guys want to part something together. We've got one very solid speedball pump baller down in charleston... Maybe he has ideas.
---

On a side note: I think its a great idea. Im thrilled to see the pump play
interest in the upstate. I know its raging down in Charleston.. and in the woods in Columbia. Havent seen many pumper's in cola talking speedball - but the Ballbuster's thing may hold some promise for change.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast