mcarterbrown.com  

Old 01-20-2008, 07:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Thumbs up Re: the Big Game at Full Throttle in Lake Helen, Fl

Wow!! What a day. We started with 80 players and by noon we where over a 100!! What can we say about the high class players that play at Full Throttle? You guys are the reason we are #1 ! For as much action and intense play the was so much stand up ball. Players where calling themselves out when hit,high fiveing the other team,"hey nice shot " or "good move" was heard all day between the teams. So to all the players who played stand up ball ,you made the game so much fun and a huge sucsess.THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to DB Savage for reffing and working on the field . Thanks to Old man John, joey ,Dead Box Dave,Mark , Chris Fricke. We couldn't have done this with out you.

First Big Game-What sarted out with a dismal forecast (70% rain), fog in the morning (on the ground and in the mask), turned out to be the most fun playing paintball I've had in a very long time! Despite the forecast, the rain didn't come until 6pm and the sun actually came out!
All in all, with very few exceptions, there were very few cheaters and I was congratulated many times on good shots and I returned the favour.
One of the best things about the Full Throttle field, is there's something for everyone. If you like Tourney-style, there's the Hyperball field and the area near the Fort or even approaching the City. If you like Woodsball, there are PLENTY of places to sneak around..as many on the Blue team found out. :}
I am looking forward to the 23Feb to do it again!!
Kevin the Scot is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast