mcarterbrown.com  

Old 03-30-2008, 12:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

24 Hour Games first game at new field May 3-4. Free Entry

Hoop and Jack at 24 hour games have got a new field to run games at and the first one in on May 3-4th. The field is mostly unbunkered woods of varying thickness. Whether you like running and gunning or sneaking through the brush you'll find something to do and someone to shoot. I will say that if you like sneaking through the woods and ambushing from deep cover or wearing a Ghillie suit, you need to make this game.

Since the field is in the very early stages of construction and its a new venue, the guys are putting the game on for free, but it IS a FPO event (most 24hg events aren't. Andy is a big believer in BYOP these days). There is apparently a special fill/ ball being used for the event, so your guess is as good as mine on the quality. 55 a case, prepaid, 60 at the game. Go over to 24 HOUR GAMES to prereg if you can and let the guys know how much paint they need. 15 dollar all weekend air.

Mt Doom is the oldest paintball field in Alabama, but the area we'll be playing on hasn't seen very much action in a long, long time. It's going to be a good time, and a good chance to let Hoop, Jack, and Doug (field owner) know what you like, or don't about the place and what they're trying to do there. Come play and support the best damn scenario producers and field owner I've seen yet.

EDIT: Oh and yeah, I know its the weekend of the ACES tournament, come play Saturday and get your fingers warmed up.

Nothing beats a good day at Mount Doom.
Daze is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast