mcarterbrown.com  

Old 05-23-2008, 11:41 AM   #21 (permalink)
Tactical Ventures

Not sure about trenches. I don't think it will be a problem. I'll ask Andy when I see him to make sure.

Matt and I discussed this a few days ago. Tires are hard to get rid of and Andy wants to keep the cleanup, should this venture not work out, as easy as possible, i.e. burning the wood used, etc. We're avoiding tires.

Ripperdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 05:40 PM   #22 (permalink)
Airsmith to the dogs..

Send a message via AIM to BigMatt-MadCustoms Send a message via Yahoo to BigMatt-MadCustoms

Looks like tires will be OK after all....soo if you got them or can get them go ahead...

I had gravel delivered today for the parking lot and the power company delivered another truckload of wood wire spools...

Posthole diggers are in the base..

Matt
Old 05-23-2008, 05:49 PM   #23 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by modifyd View Post
The ramps were very slick (like ice)from the old paint so keep this in mind for your building.
we will use some 1x2 for tread then. good looking out. youll have to come see this new place when we get it all decked out. if its cool and big enough, ill get benny to host an mpp there next year and you and ALL of omniforce can come out and play!

had a blast with you guys at op cobra! thank you omniforce for blowin the opfor cp multiple times and gettin some general kills for our faction. what a kick *** game! jay (cannibal) from southern discomfort is generalling the next mpp, the kasserine pass game at adventure beach in myrtle beach here in a few weeks. i know russ is the opposing general. are you gonna make it with them? its gonna be wild.

ripperdoc: i understand about the tires and its good to see the owner so thorough.

East Tennessee Woodsball League

APX regional Sales Rep.
Paint promos, Sponsorships, Custom player gear.
havokrooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 05:58 PM   #24 (permalink)
Tactical Ventures

Tires have been ok'd now. Bring 'em if you got 'em.

Matt, I've got an idea for the roof over the sandbags. I'll see what I can do with it.

Old 05-23-2008, 06:04 PM   #25 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

look at how they did the trenches at command decisions. its featured on the fulda gap gallery on pbjunkie and on the vid i posted earlier. they use them to keep trenches from erroding and washing away. they can always be filled in also and buried. let me make a call i know i can get a quite a few off my old man who is a junker. maybe some other tactical junk.

APX regional Sales Rep.
Old 05-23-2008, 06:12 PM   #26 (permalink)
Tactical Ventures

I'm going to check with Porter's here in town and see what I can drum up.

Old 05-23-2008, 06:16 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by havokrooster View Post
we will use some 1x2 for tread then. good looking out. youll have to come see this new place when we get it all decked out. if its cool and big enough, ill get benny to host an mpp there next year and you and ALL of omniforce can come out and play!

had a blast with you guys at op cobra! thank you omniforce for blowin the opfor cp multiple times and gettin some general kills for our faction. what a kick *** game! jay (cannibal) from southern discomfort is generalling the next mpp, the kasserine pass game at adventure beach in myrtle beach here in a few weeks. i know russ is the opposing general. are you gonna make it with them? its gonna be wild.

ripperdoc: i understand about the tires and its good to see the owner so thorough.
I'll try to make it to that MPP game and might have a new marker for the game as well. I'll come out to this new field every chance I get if Southern Discomfort will be there. It's good to play with a good group of guys like your team!
modifyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 06:49 PM   #28 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

james, ive heard shadow group decked this place out somethin proper. try and make it. would love to kick it with omniforce even if we are on opposing sides. with russ generalling, he is gonna need all the help he can get. cause we are gonna give yall a run for your money! lol! so many great teams: seek and destroy, capitol offense, section 8, port city militia, rogue cell, shadow group, assasin-nation, ghost squad....

cant wait to see you guys again. your group is so much fun. true dedicated sportsmen at their finest.

back to the field. we will come out the 7th for viewing and talks. then we will see what we will need material and machinery wise. i will post a list of what we have and what we can get, and you guys can tell us what you want out there. would love to see this place develop into a field i could invite all my southeast buddy teams to. even if its just a good local rec ball field, you will still have our help. we are motivated, ambitious and hungry to see this work.

APX regional Sales Rep.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:00 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by havokrooster View Post
james, ive heard shadow group decked this place out somethin proper. try and make it. would love to kick it with omniforce even if we are on opposing sides. with russ generalling, he is gonna need all the help he can get. cause we are gonna give yall a run for your money! lol! so many great teams: seek and destroy, capitol offense, section 8, port city militia, rogue cell, shadow group, assasin-nation, ghost squad....

cant wait to see you guys again. your group is so much fun. true dedicated sportsmen at their finest.

back to the field. we will come out the 7th for viewing and talks. then we will see what we will need material and machinery wise. i will post a list of what we have and what we can get, and you guys can tell us what you want out there. would love to see this place develop into a field i could invite all my southeast buddy teams to. even if its just a good local rec ball field, you will still have our help. we are motivated, ambitious and hungry to see this work.
I'm looking forward to playing local for a change, it would be nice to have an MPP game this close.
modifyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #30 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

just a idea but check craigslist: knoxville classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events on the free section, people need old barns torn down, i've found mobile homes that need to be moved off a lot. This sounds like a good cause so lets get it done.
darkfear is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast