mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-16-2008, 06:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007

Well I come down 98......from BFE... hell, It's an hour and a half or more travel for me.....gotta get some beauty sleep....I need alot.....I'll think about it...damn I'll be tired on the field...Also I might split a case with someone if needed...I don't mind buying a case and splitting it up either...as I can use paint....no fields near me and woodsball is the game up here...Early start at the field would be nice as it gets hot quick and rain in the afternoon may happen....
RealtorTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
chrislognshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006

your that far for me its almost 1 45 mins for me. i will try to make for it if have no work sat. i told work i want it off any way
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 09:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Lions, Tigers, and Bears...
 
Join Date: May 2007

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealtorTommy View Post
Well I come down 98......from BFE... hell, It's an hour and a half or more travel for me.....gotta get some beauty sleep....I need alot.....I'll think about it...damn I'll be tired on the field...Also I might split a case with someone if needed...I don't mind buying a case and splitting it up either...as I can use paint....no fields near me and woodsball is the game up here...Early start at the field would be nice as it gets hot quick and rain in the afternoon may happen....
I will split a case with you or take one bag if someone else needs one.
Dont go out of your way for breakfast then.
I'll see you at 9:00 at the field.
Is Titus going to make it ?
Havent heard a peep out of him on this one.

going_home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 09:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007

I don't know about Titus......Well Titus....you gonna make this one?......would be nice to see the group again.....
RealtorTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 09:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lions, Tigers, and Bears...
 
Join Date: May 2007

Wink Steak and Shake

Looks like the breakfast for this saturday June 21 has been moved to the Steak
and Shake at 8:00 AM before the games if anyone is interested.

going_home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 07:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
chrislognshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006

if all meet at Steak and Shake at that time should have no problem with group of people looking to split case or looking for a bag all i need is a bag of something good.
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 07:23 AM   #17 (permalink)
Lions, Tigers, and Bears...
 
Join Date: May 2007

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislognshot View Post
if all meet at Steak and Shake at that time should have no problem with group of people looking to split case or looking for a bag all i need is a bag of something good.
Good ! See you there !

going_home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 03:40 PM   #18 (permalink)
Lions, Tigers, and Bears...
 
Join Date: May 2007

Talking





Giddyup !

going_home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:35 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007

I'll see ya at the field....if I'm up early maybe the Steak and Shake....
RealtorTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com
 
Titus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Group W Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealtorTommy View Post
I don't know about Titus......Well Titus....you gonna make this one?......would be nice to see the group again.....
Weird, I thought I replied to this one.

Tomorrow is Ambers birthday, so I have a whole day lined up for her and Reagan. So I'm out this time, but hopefully next time I'll be able to come out with her this time too and we can all play.

Stay safe out there tomorrow and TAKE PICTURES!

T
__________________
Feedback
Dealer for APP, CCI, Nelson, Leland, Valken, Tippmann, & Procaps.

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC