mcarterbrown.com  

Old 04-07-2013, 01:04 AM   #1591 (permalink)
Radical!

I might be in for MTP on the 13th.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:18 AM   #1592 (permalink)
Radical!

Sounds muddy, but i'm still down for mtp tomorrow.

Can't make any of these bigger games like bearclaw or wherever. I got a little money, but not that much money. And we have to PAY the irs this year. A LOT. After i use up what paint is still sitting around, i gotta hang up the gats for a month.

Last edited by nerdcore; 04-12-2013 at 10:21 AM.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:23 PM   #1593 (permalink)
Euro-feed RT lover

My peeps at work are talking about some people working tommorow to finish up a big project, but I think I've escaped mention so far... Might pull a 'Office Space' to get outa' here today with my weekend intact!

I'll be shooting old MTP field paint from THANKSGIVING.. so, yeah, accuracy by volume will probably be the name of the game.

I'll post if work snags me for the weekend though.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:27 PM   #1594 (permalink)
My Sarcasm is Legendary

Wish I could make it but alas the real world.has a firm grasp on my naughty bits at the moment. But I'm hoping and planning on making bearclaw!!

MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

PBN Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=507494

A5OG: http://www.a5og.net/feedback-b-s-t/3...-feedback.html

I play paintball in a Fatsuit.
BIGNUGLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:38 PM   #1595 (permalink)
Euro-feed RT lover

Well, that sucked.

Nerdcore, it was wise you didn't show up. Perfect day and hardly anyone was there cept the refs and some of the speedball regulars. It was already past 11:30 and I was about to leave when they told me a big group was coming soon. I should have just gone with my instincts and left. They didn't show up till much later, and they ended up being a large group of middle eastern guys who only wanted to play with their group. Unfortunately I'd already paid by then. I don't think we even took the field till 12:30, and they closed at 4, an expensive 3.5 hours... It had also rained recently so the speedballers didn't want to go into the woods and get muddy, so we played airball or hyperball ALL DAY, which sucked. On top of all that, anything that could go wrong with my gun, paint, tank, even my friggin pants did! My pants literally split 12in wide in the crotch when I was working a bunker and I hung a friggin t-shirt tucked into my belt down the front like a mini kilt just to protect my junk from dangling out of my boxers.

This is my 3rd time at MTP were there wasn't crap for turnout, not to mention how late everything starts. I need a new field, but the reality is that there isn't much of anything for woodballers except Bearclaw, and they dont accept walk-ons anymore. Dang, what a waste of a Saturday!
Old 04-14-2013, 06:54 PM   #1596 (permalink)
Pirate #187

That's why you need to come play outlaw with us, or come to Bear Claw in a couple weeks...
Old 04-14-2013, 08:35 PM   #1597 (permalink)
Euro-feed RT lover

Yeah, I'm going to try real hard to make the next outlaw game with ya'll and hope work/life doesn't interfere. I can't make that scenario game at the end of April, but I'm going to try to hit up a summer or fall one.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:18 PM   #1598 (permalink)
My Sarcasm is Legendary

OK Chill-rin listen up.

If anybody wants to join us Invert and I are planning on hitting Bearclaw the weekend of the April 27th and Hiatt's in New Market June 8th for a day game. With that being said I wouldn't mind getting a outlaw game in between sayyyyyy mid to late May? Throw out some dates that work for your schedule and I'll get ahold of Mircale Max and see if he's willing to help us all get on the same field at the same time. lol

MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

PBN Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=507494

A5OG: http://www.a5og.net/feedback-b-s-t/3...-feedback.html

I play paintball in a Fatsuit.
BIGNUGLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:23 PM   #1599 (permalink)
Radical!

Dusty - wow. Where the heck are all the ballers at? MTP has had good turnouts all the times i've gone, which total maybe about 4 days in the past 2 yrs. Not a good comparison, i guess.

Big - any weekend for outlaw should work for me in May. I can't make it to Bearclaw this month but i might make it to Hiatt's in June.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:12 PM   #1600 (permalink)

Was looking for a scenario game on the 27-28th time frame, riding over to Bearclaw from the Waynesville NC area. A nice motorcycle ride through the mountains for some paintball...winning.
Sumo64c is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast