mcarterbrown.com  

Old 02-02-2010, 04:48 AM   #21 (permalink)

Vadim
Harrisonburg, VA - play at Skyline Paintball (Strasburg, VA) about once a month.
CovertRssian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:41 AM   #22 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I'm Jason
Live in Springfield (D.C. area)
Just got here, don't have a field to play at yet!

** Spin Doctor's Paintball Page
** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Agglet re: Frink: "Much like a newborn baby your collection is both beautiful and disgusting."
russc: "PBN is a business, and that's why they prefer thousands of morons to hundreds of intelligent posters"
drum: "Between the ammo shipments and all the long rectangular packages, not to mention regular mail from the Pa. Superior Court, my mailman is pretty sure that I am a freak."
SpinDoctor15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:59 AM   #23 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Strike Recon is based out of Northen Virginia. We have a couple of players in Ft. Belvoir, and our team captain lives in Henrdon/Reston.
We could always use a few more dedicated players! If youre interested, the website is STRIKE RECON - Home
we're a part of Task Force 68 and we play mainly scenario/woodsball and plan on getting more into MIL-SIM.
If its not your thing, thats cool too!
The fields I know of that are close to you:
These two are in Leesburg, VA
Hogback Maountain - Hogback Mountain Paintball
AG's Paintball - www.agpaintballgames.com

Theres a new field in Newburg, MD that is having an opening game on this sunday. They have speedball and two woodsball fields as well.
OA in Chesapeake City is supposed to be awesome and it boasts 128 acres or something. OA in Rosedale is also got a good field and they're expanding.
OA is Outdoor Adventures. Their website is OA - Feel the Rush!

Let me know if ya need anything else or if youre interested about our team, email me or our team captain at c.noyes@hotmail.com - his name is Chris and we're all pretty chill.
My email address is co.taskforce@yahoo.com

Talk to you later bro! Good luck!

Colt

irishwarrior45@yahoo.com

www.68thlegion.webs.com
phoenix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:17 PM   #24 (permalink)

Aaron D'Angelo - no really, that's my name...

Williamsburg, VA - Just north of it in the Norge/Toano area

The Swamp would probably be my home field. Haven't played Splattbrothers yet...
aaron.dangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:30 PM   #25 (permalink)
but it do

Send a message via AIM to Bleeds Send a message via Yahoo to Bleeds

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Did Painted Forest close it's doors? I'm kinda estranged from that area at the moment, just wanted to know. Sorry if it has been posted somewhere else, searched it and didn't find anything.

"There isn't much that I feel I need, a solid soul and the blood I bleed."
Bleeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:32 AM   #26 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Strike Recon

Strike Recon is going to be playing at Hogback Mountain in Leesburg this saturday, March 13th, be there by 0900 if you want to join the team. If not, I think the field gives its safety briefing around 0930 and they start heading up the field to start playing. It'll be fun, they've added some bunkers to a lot of their fields so we'll see how it goes. it was pretty good yesterday when i was there.

Contact Chris Noyes at c.noyes@hotmail.com if you plan on coming out with Strike Recon, he'll get you the rest of the info!

Thanks!

colt

irishwarrior45@yahoo.com

www.68thlegion.webs.com
Old 03-08-2010, 11:33 AM   #27 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Strike Recon's website is Webs - Free website, free hosting, free webpage - Make a web site with photo albums, blogs, videos, forums and more!

irishwarrior45@yahoo.com

www.68thlegion.webs.com
Old 04-01-2010, 02:05 PM   #28 (permalink)

Don't know if any MCBers are around this area or not (Hampton Roads) but some friends and I are heading out to play with the 757 woodsball group from facebook. Seem like a great bunch of people. Playing this Sat 4/3/10 starting around 9am ending 2pm, private land with co2 and hpa fills for a few bucks. Bring your own paint.

Beautiful out this weekend, get some playing in!

Aaron
aaron.dangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:56 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix1 View Post
Strike Recon is based out of Northen Virginia. We have a couple of players in Ft. Belvoir, and our team captain lives in Henrdon/Reston.
We could always use a few more dedicated players! If youre interested, the website is STRIKE RECON - Home
we're a part of Task Force 68 and we play mainly scenario/woodsball and plan on getting more into MIL-SIM.
If its not your thing, thats cool too!
The fields I know of that are close to you:
These two are in Leesburg, VA
Hogback Maountain - Hogback Mountain Paintball
AG's Paintball - www.agpaintballgames.com

Theres a new field in Newburg, MD that is having an opening game on this sunday. They have speedball and two woodsball fields as well.
OA in Chesapeake City is supposed to be awesome and it boasts 128 acres or something. OA in Rosedale is also got a good field and they're expanding.
OA is Outdoor Adventures. Their website is OA - Feel the Rush!

Let me know if ya need anything else or if youre interested about our team, email me or our team captain at c.noyes@hotmail.com - his name is Chris and we're all pretty chill.
My email address is co.taskforce@yahoo.com

Talk to you later bro! Good luck!

Colt
I literally live right next to Ft. Belvoir. Anyway, yeah to those of you who are new to VA and don't know where to play. Hogback, OA in Chesapeake VA is really good for Friday night "under the lights" paintball. I used to play at AG back in the day, that where i played my first game of paintball and have probably spent at least 100-200 days of my paintball career there (this is back when it was PEV'S @ AG paintball). Frankly, AG never really seemed that well run/maintained. AG is great for woodsball but they never really seemed to maintain their fields well, allowing houses and bunkers and sniping towers to fall apart. Anyway, my top 5 favorite fields are PEV'S Aldie, Hogback, OA (for Friday night paintball, played on their hyperball-like fields), Skyline, and Warplay paintball in orange county (on the way to Charlottesville if you are coming from northern Virginia). If anyone is interested in starting a casual pump team/club please let me know.

JKIRB23 @ a5og.net (a5 Operator Forum):
http://www.a5og.net/members/jkirb23.html

PBN Username: JKIRB23
PBA Forum Username: JKIRB23
TechPB Forum Username: JKIRB23
JKIRB23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:55 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKIRB23 View Post
...I used to play at AG back in the day, that where i played my first game of paintball and have probably spent at least 100-200 days of my paintball career there (this is back when it was PEV'S @ AG paintball).
Hi!

I will probably be heading up to Northern VA in the not-distant future - no dates, yet, but maybe early/Spring 2012. It might only be for short duration visits, but I will definitely be heading out to the various fields to play. I'll be in touch when I'm in the area so that, maybe, we can meet up at a field. I'm looking forward to playing all of them.

Also, I used to play at "AG Paintball" before it was called "Pev's @ AG Paintball"; "AG Paintball" was also one of its names before it was called "Pev's @ AG Paintball" ("AG" stands for "Avant Garde", which was also the name of the field's team at that point in time [I also played on that team]). Members of my team (LRRP) started the operation in 1986/1987 - before Jim Joseph was the owner/manager (he was a member of LRRP, but not one of the guys who started the field operation). The name changed to "AG" in 1990 when Jim took over operations. It was always a cool place to play! Great fields. Five of my LRRP teammates and I were the ones who named the "Winter Woods" after being the only ones to show up on a 8"-10"-snow day; we considered ourselves the "true hard-core players" (said with laughs and smiles) for showing up that day. Only one or two games had ever been played on that field before and it hadn't even been named, but we decided that it was the "field of the day" because it was closest to our cars and we didn't want to walk up the hill or across the open field to get to the more usual playing areas. And it was a good size for 3v3. After that, it was always called the "Winter Woods" and became almost the only field played in cold weather (when mostly members of LRRP were the only ones that showed up for play). Fun stuff!
-

2-man/10-ball Paintball Association

"Things are rarely what they seem, but are always exactly what they are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

"Everything in excess. To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks."
- Lazarus Long
NinjaDave is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast