mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Sterling (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/sterling/)
-   -   Arrow Precision Sterling Jubilee (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/sterling/214674-arrow-precision-sterling-jubilee.html)

Mike Taitt 09-28-2012 11:57 AM

Arrow Precision Sterling Jubilee

We are proud to announce the release of a very special marker for a very special year. The Sterling Jubilee is a celebration of the achievements witnessed across the nation. It's been a great year to be British and it's a great year to release a very special version of the greatest British pump-action marker ever made.
The Sterling Jubilee comes with the same quality accuracy and attention-to-detail you expect from a Sterling marker. Each Jubilee comes with an internal gas hard line. In addition, the trigger sear, hammer sear and pickup are all hand-polished and matched for a crisp trigger pull. Externally, the markers will be laser-engraved with the Sterling Paintballs logo, incremental serial number and your name.
There will only be 32 of these markers made, 20 of them in black and 12 in Jubilee Grey. Itís a beautiful dark grey, understated but recognisable. We were inspired by the shades offered by some of Britainís prestigious car manufacturers. The Jubilee is available for £249 excluding delivery and VAT. We will start taking orders on Monday 1st October.

senghing27 09-28-2012 12:05 PM

So, if I understand correctly....
Limited color, serial number+name, matched/polished parts, and lasering?

Love the color.

Mike Taitt 09-28-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by senghing27 (Post 2488417)
So, if I understand correctly....
Limited color, serial number+name, matched/polished parts, and lasering?

Love the color.

Yes, all that is correct. We're glad you like the colour. She looks great.

THE-SHOOTIST 09-28-2012 08:54 PM

Wow.
Nice.
Spyder threaded or Sterling threaded?
Have you considered "British Racing Green"?

Bartman 09-28-2012 08:55 PM

Damn man, I would love one of those, but its going to have to wait,

I would have to sell my soul to get one of those

Bart

towerofcards.19 09-29-2012 01:13 AM

If you don't mind my curiosity, what makes it different from a Sterling STP aside from the internal air line (which is awesome!) and the attributes that senghing27 listed? Please don't get me wrong, I've always wanted a Sterling based on what I've heard and the one time I got to hold one.

Thanks!

Mike Taitt 09-29-2012 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE-SHOOTIST (Post 2488975)
Wow.
Nice.
Spyder threaded or Sterling threaded?
Have you considered "British Racing Green"?

Hi, Shootist. The Jubilee is threaded to accept Spyder barrels.

Mike Taitt 09-29-2012 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by towerofcards.19 (Post 2489198)
If you don't mind my curiosity, what makes it different from a Sterling STP aside from the internal air line (which is awesome!) and the attributes that senghing27 listed? Please don't get me wrong, I've always wanted a Sterling based on what I've heard and the one time I got to hold one.

Thanks!

Hello, Tower. The Jubilee shares all the same high-quality parts and workmanship as the STP in addition to the internal gas line. The trigger, sear and pickup system will receive additional hand polishing and matching. The STP is still the best pump-action paintball marker in the world, the Jubilee is a special edition of that superb gun.
Now, you can have the Sterling you've always wanted, but one that belongs to a family of just thirty-two very special markers. :-)

towerofcards.19 09-29-2012 03:46 AM

Thanks for the info. Now I want it even more...

pk5 09-29-2012 03:51 AM

How do we get on the order? Online?