mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2013, 05:15 AM   #41 (permalink)
Sovereign fanatic
 
Mike Taitt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hampshire, England

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Blond View Post
now if there was a way to circumvent the high shipping and duty fees of shipping in form the UK then competitiveness would be even higher.
I'm working on something that will help you guys out with STP and Stock Class purchases in the US. This should result in a significant reduction in shipping fees, if I can pull it off.

Mike's got your back...
__________________
http://www.powerball.co.uk
Sovereign III's available. PM me
Mike Taitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:14 PM   #42 (permalink)
Old school from way back!
 
turbowagonman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Mentor, Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Taitt View Post
I'm working on something that will help you guys out with STP and Stock Class purchases in the US. This should result in a significant reduction in shipping fees, if I can pull it off.

Mike's got your back...
That would be AWESOME Mike!!!!!
__________________
Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 4 Sterling Pumps, 2 Phantom for SC and 2 Spyder's plus a bunch of extra parts.


Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:09 PM   #43 (permalink)
Steve
 
AGDRetro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Akron, PA

Fan of EMR
Mike what is the OD of the feedneck tube on this body style?



If you had a body like this with a feedneck OD of about .878, hacked down to about .288 from the sight rail I'd snag a Sterling right now. Needs a newer style gas-thru grip frame of course, barrel threads are inconsequential.
__________________
Steve Shuey, Team Crimson Reign
AGDRetro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:05 PM   #44 (permalink)
Sovereign fanatic
 
Mike Taitt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hampshire, England

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDRetro View Post
Mike what is the OD of the feedneck tube on this body style?

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/gallery/...ise_STP_03.JPG

If you had a body like this with a feedneck OD of about .878, hacked down to about .288 from the sight rail I'd snag a Sterling right now. Needs a newer style gas-thru grip frame of course, barrel threads are inconsequential.
We can do that! Just this morning, Dave and I were looking at a Classic body with the gas-thru grip for another customer. I'll get the OD for you and we can ask Steve to assemble it next week. Right now, I've got a couple of projects to clear first (you all know who you are ), and some more Sovereign sales, but what you're after won't be a problem.

Now I just need to lean on those two to get our clamping feed-necks...
__________________
http://www.powerball.co.uk
Sovereign III's available. PM me
Mike Taitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:20 PM   #45 (permalink)
Old school from way back!
 
turbowagonman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Mentor, Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Taitt View Post
Now I just need to lean on those two to get our clamping feed-necks...
Right, so I can get my price....
__________________
Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 4 Sterling Pumps, 2 Phantom for SC and 2 Spyder's plus a bunch of extra parts.


Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:40 PM   #46 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
brew52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Southern Indiana

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Taitt View Post
I'm working on something that will help you guys out with STP and Stock Class purchases in the US. This should result in a significant reduction in shipping fees, if I can pull it off.

Mike's got your back...
Any more news on this? Are you looking at a seller in the US?
brew52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:14 PM   #47 (permalink)
Steve
 
AGDRetro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Akron, PA

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Taitt View Post
We can do that! Just this morning, Dave and I were looking at a Classic body with the gas-thru grip for another customer. I'll get the OD for you and we can ask Steve to assemble it next week. Right now, I've got a couple of projects to clear first (you all know who you are ), and some more Sovereign sales, but what you're after won't be a problem.

Now I just need to lean on those two to get our clamping feed-necks...
Fantastic, just let me know when I get close to the front of the line and send me a quote. You can forget the feedneck for mine, I already know exactly what I want to stick on top there! No rush, Pumper's Pandemonium @ EMR isn't until July
__________________
Steve Shuey, Team Crimson Reign
AGDRetro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:59 AM   #48 (permalink)
Sovereign fanatic
 
Mike Taitt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hampshire, England

Quote:
Originally Posted by brew52 View Post
Any more news on this? Are you looking at a seller in the US?
I'm talking to dealers in the US with regards to stocking Sterling guns and spares in their stores. Everything is almost in place. They've got the customers, we've got the stock. I just need to tie price lists and contracts together. :-)
__________________
http://www.powerball.co.uk
Sovereign III's available. PM me
Mike Taitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:04 AM   #49 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
brew52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Southern Indiana

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Taitt View Post
I'm talking to dealers in the US with regards to stocking Sterling guns and spares in their stores. Everything is almost in place. They've got the customers, we've got the stock. I just need to tie price lists and contracts together. :-)
Sweet! I see a new STP in the near future!

Could my local shops get on board if they were interested in being a dealer?
brew52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:24 PM   #50 (permalink)
Old school from way back!
 
turbowagonman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Mentor, Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Taitt View Post
I'm talking to dealers in the US with regards to stocking Sterling guns and spares in their stores. Everything is almost in place. They've got the customers, we've got the stock. I just need to tie price lists and contracts together. :-)
AWESOME news Mike! Keep it up......and save me money on shipping!
__________________
Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 4 Sterling Pumps, 2 Phantom for SC and 2 Spyder's plus a bunch of extra parts.


Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Sterling

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC