mcarterbrown.com  

Old 05-28-2013, 10:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Old school from way back!

Showing my love for the Sterling out of state

This past Sunday I drove 73 miles one way (Pentagon Paintball, PA) and I finally convinced my daughter to run with my old Sterling (Proline), needless to say I only got to play the first 3 games with my new one. For the fourth game I let her use my new STP and she shouted, from another bunker, "dad your new gun is awesome". Therefore she wouldn't give it back to me for the rest of the day. I was alright with that since I'm trying to teach how to be a player with a pump. Next thing you know I'll be ordering another one from Mike when he make another run with some cool features and colors.

Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 4 Sterling Pumps, 2 Phantom for SC and 2 Spyder's plus a bunch of extra parts.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
chuff chuff

The new ones are a big step up IMO, can't blame her that Sterling is sweet. That field setup looks like fun too.
Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Old school from way back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
The new ones are a big step up IMO, can't blame her that Sterling is sweet. That field setup looks like fun too.
I agree the new Sterling's are far superior to the old ones. Don't get me wrong my old Sterling was working like a champ on Sunday but if I had my choice I would DEFIANTLY choose the new over the old one. As for the fields they are awesome but I'm more of a woodsball player than and open field player, I'll probably be making my way out there again this Sunday just because I have plenty of paint from last week and I may even take my Spyder just to use it in a game or two.
Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 4 Sterling Pumps, 2 Phantom for SC and 2 Spyder's plus a bunch of extra parts.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Sterling