mcarterbrown.com  

Sub 100 The sub 100 section is going to be for paintball guns (pump, electric, mech, etc) that are under $100 shipped. A special section for the bargain hunters out there.

Old 07-29-2014, 08:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Moving to college MYSTERY BOX SALE-ONLY ONE BIG BOX LEFT 1/2/15

Update 1/2/15:
I have enough left for one big box. Most of it is pump stuff. Also have enough for one small box. Almost everything has been sold!
Update 12/26/14:

Still have a ton of stuff and I'm back home for the Holidays so if anybody wants to pick up another mystery box or two or three... Shoot me a PM! People have been overall pretty satisfied with what they got and have come back for seconds. Get'm while you can! Thanks!

Hey guys,

I'm moving to college in the next month or so and I have a TON of gear that is probably not going to get used for several years so I'm trying to clear out a lot of it out. I don't have the patience nor do I have the time to sort through every single part and sell them separately so I've decided to pack them all up into boxes and sell them as mystery boxes.
What I can guarantee
1. You will get at least or more of the value I'm selling the box for.
2. There is some cool stuff in these boxes
3. Project markers and will be kept together or put together before being shipped
4. I am not dumping off junk for a quick buck. I have tons of positive feedback here, on the nation, and on ebay and think it would be kind of fun to have a mystery box sale because I personally love mystery boxes.
What I cannot guarantee
1. You will be 100% happy with what you get (that's why its a mystery.)
2. Every single gun I pack into a box is working (most of my markers are in working condition but a few might need a little work)
Highlights:
I have 10+ markers working and non working. A few that I can name off the top of my head a pgp, a few old school impulses, half an autococker, some old school pumps and a ton of low end old school mechs. Manny barrels, old hoppers like revies, autococker parts, regulators, masks and many, many more things that I need to dig up out of my closet.
My #1 Rule
Please, please be mature and respectful. I'm going to do my best to fill each box with good stuff that may even be worth more then what you paid for that will make you happy regardless of what you get but I cannot guarantee 100% satisfaction.
Prices:
Cheapest box will be $35 shipped. Middle box: $50 shipped and top box will be $65 shipped
Edit:
Just to clear up a question I got pmed. I am not selling just 3 boxes. I am selling as many as I can until I have no gear. The prices are just to categorize the boxes you can buy. Higher price=more stuff. I will let you all know when I am out of gear to sell.

Here are some pics of only a portion of the parts that will be put in the box after I dug them out from underneath my bed:

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."
-Vince Lombardi

Here's my feedback thread: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Last edited by TrueTexan; 01-02-2015 at 10:14 PM.
TrueTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 09:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tinkerer

CCM Fan
So what picture is what box?
Old 07-29-2014, 09:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

I'll bit, some times the chance is worth the effort. PM on the way
john137bonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 09:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Bunkbeds cool.
Darkgrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 10:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkgrey View Post
Bunkbeds cool.
Yep my little brother hates me right now for the huge mess that's in our room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
So what picture is what box?
I still need to pack them up into boxes but the pictures show are just to show you what you could possibly get in a box. As per price the more you pay the better the gear.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."
-Vince Lombardi

Here's my feedback thread: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Old 07-30-2014, 12:48 PM   #6 (permalink)

I'll take a top box if you can promise an impulse.
DasJaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Have had a few pms of interest. No sales yet but I can promise you guys there is some very good stuff in these boxes. I will try to get better pics up of some of the stuff you could get once I sort through it.
-Vince Lombardi

Old 07-31-2014, 11:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
All around great guy

Brass N Wood Fan
Will take one! Pming!
Old 07-31-2014, 11:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
wookie in a mask

Send a message via Yahoo to p8ntballr68059

Palmers Fan
how many boxes do you have.. also would you consider allowing purchase of something seen in the pictures just that item

p8ntballr68059 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 11:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
Ninja

CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
I will take the box that has that TV in it...and to think my childhood TV was a 13" black and white tube...

Free bump!

JF Paintball & Airsoft
Grass Valley, CA
(530) 273-3582
Everything to Get You in the GAME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha434 View Post
We don't lower the bar so that everyone can get an A. That's a foolish notion.
dack maddy is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Sub 100