mcarterbrown.com  

Sub 100 The sub 100 section is going to be for paintball guns (pump, electric, mech, etc) that are under $100 shipped. A special section for the bargain hunters out there.

Old 08-22-2014, 03:53 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Grelvire Send a message via MSN to Grelvire

Sl68-ii #0251

GRELVIRE’S STANDARD RULES:
1. All prices: OBO, include PayPal fees, and USPS Shipping with tracking in ConUS (insurance optional at buyer’s expense unless otherwise stated).
2. Post first and then PM.
3. I normally will not ship first on trades (make offers, non-electronic markers, if I’m looking for anything specific it is listed at the bottom of the thread).
4. I will ship out of country with the following stipulations: extra shipping is at buyer’s expense; buyer assumes any/all risk (i.e. confiscated by customs, lost in transit, etc.) If you don't agree, then don't ask.
5. I don’t give ratings to items as I find this to be subjective, if there is a flaw I have noticed it is the description. Feel free to ask questions.

AO Feedback, MCB Feeback, and E-Bay Feedback

DISCLAIMER: My local paintball shop went out of business and I have no air. The closest place at the moment I can go is almost an hour away and I am unable to test these markers. I can advise that these have each been used within the past year and functioned normally. With that being said they are being sold as is for now, If I manage to get my air tanks filled somewhere I will check the marker prior to shipping, as it stands right now I have cleaned and oiled each marker.

Tippmann SL68-II #0251 (vintage)

Tippmann SL68-II with original box and all the pieces that came with the marker, except the owner's manual (I have a printed copy) - $80 including insurance.

AO Feedback, MCB Feeback, and E-Bay Feedback

Sprye Bane Paintball
Grelvire is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Sub 100