mcarterbrown.com
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2012, 07:23 PM   #1001 (permalink)
Brass Mafia Wannabe
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oh Hi Oh

CCM Fan
hey ryan, just making sure you got my stuff in, and that the turnaround will be about what you told me in the pm.

thanks
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floundah View Post
Now that's something worth fundraising for, an MCB zombie defense fort. With indoor fields. And blackjack. And hookers.
Leave me some feedback if you've dealt with me:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
artguy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:28 PM   #1002 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by artguy63 View Post
hey ryan, just making sure you got my stuff in, and that the turnaround will be about what you told me in the pm.

thanks
yes its here
your barrel is already done

your valve will be done this week, i took my extra phantom frame home, gotta bring it back so i can make sure i bob it to the correct length (flush with frame, correct?)
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:32 PM   #1003 (permalink)
Not a Squatch...
 
Timber_Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Peoria, IL
Send a message via AIM to Timber_Ghost

Hey Ryan. Just wondering if you have heard anything about my phantom order from mike? Last I heard it was supposed to be at the annodizers till may 1st. I'm sure you get like a billion Pm's a day so I figured it might be easier to get an update here.

Thanks
__________________
MY FEEDBACK
Timber_Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:33 PM   #1004 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber_Ghost View Post
Hey Ryan. Just wondering if you have heard anything about my phantom order from mike? Last I heard it was supposed to be at the annodizers till may 1st. I'm sure you get like a billion Pm's a day so I figured it might be easier to get an update here.

Thanks
im waiting on an email from mike

i just pushed through 25mcb pm's, still have 16mcb/20pbn pm's to go through
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:51 PM   #1005 (permalink)
Brass Mafia Wannabe
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oh Hi Oh

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by super_stanchy View Post
yes its here
your barrel is already done

your valve will be done this week, i took my extra phantom frame home, gotta bring it back so i can make sure i bob it to the correct length (flush with frame, correct?)
correct sir, as well as a gauge.

didn't mean to pester or anything, just wanted to make sure i didn't have a lost package somewhere.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floundah View Post
Now that's something worth fundraising for, an MCB zombie defense fort. With indoor fields. And blackjack. And hookers.
Leave me some feedback if you've dealt with me:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
artguy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:28 PM   #1006 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by artguy63 View Post
correct sir, as well as a gauge.

didn't mean to pester or anything, just wanted to make sure i didn't have a lost package somewhere.
yup yup
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:51 PM   #1007 (permalink)
Pump player
 
Inferno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

CCM Fan
Just curious how many barrels in front of the blue works and cocker bull barrel?
__________________

Featuring Death!!
MY FEEDBACK
MY YOUTUBE



Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:38 PM   #1008 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
Just curious how many barrels in front of the blue works and cocker bull barrel?
done
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:54 PM   #1009 (permalink)
Dremel Drill Professional
 
Havoc-paintballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Richmond, CA

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Staunchy bored my PMI Trracer barrel and did an excellent job doing so. But JUST like he warned might happen, first day playing with it, the barrel snapped off at the threads. So just a warning to anyone out there, better not bore these barrels. Thxs Staunchy tho for your work!
__________________
My response to everything you just said: o_O

nation feedback
mcb feedback






Havoc-paintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:39 AM   #1010 (permalink)
The Attractive Fireman
 
TippmannFireman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chattanooga, TN

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Still accepting work? I need a barrel bored.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
I have a hot sister. looks just like me in a wig. but it isn't me, really, just keep your hands above the belt and you'll never know.
Feedback:
TippmannFireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Airsmiths on MCB » Super_Stanchy Customs

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC