mcarterbrown.com
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2012, 12:02 PM   #1231 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt View Post
Dont expect my sterling barrels anytime this year. Lol.
Likely at the beginning of the new year, as the person I was dealing with getting my barrels to you has gone on vacation. I will post when they are on your way.
bummer

thanks for the heads up
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:14 AM   #1232 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012

Stanchy what is roughly the turn around time. You received my barrel back last Friday 12/14/12. Just curious as to when it should be done. Thanks man.
bushhog750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:36 AM   #1233 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushhog750 View Post
Stanchy what is roughly the turn around time. You received my barrel back last Friday 12/14/12. Just curious as to when it should be done. Thanks man.
my normal turnarounds are "2 weeks" but im about to get a ton of SSC shop time tonight and tomorrow, I SHOULD be caught up by the end of the week (with everything)
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:51 AM   #1234 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010

sent you a message of FB about a project. looking forward to working with you!
POTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:10 PM   #1235 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Vancouver, WA

Hey Ryan,
Have you used the Flasc 2 barrel kit for phantom's or know anyone that has? I'm either needing my stock phantom barrel freak bored by you or get the flasc kit. There might be a couple other guys from the moongobbies or OKC that may want barrels freaked as well. Let me know if you would want them all dropped off at the same time. I'll need my phantom barrel for outlaws and lawdogs on the 30th so let me know if you could do it by then. I'm in camas so drop off with cash will be easy. 360-553-2828 to get a hold of me.
shibyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:59 PM   #1236 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibyman View Post
Hey Ryan,
Have you used the Flasc 2 barrel kit for phantom's or know anyone that has? I'm either needing my stock phantom barrel freak bored by you or get the flasc kit. There might be a couple other guys from the moongobbies or OKC that may want barrels freaked as well. Let me know if you would want them all dropped off at the same time. I'll need my phantom barrel for outlaws and lawdogs on the 30th so let me know if you could do it by then. I'm in camas so drop off with cash will be easy. 360-553-2828 to get a hold of me.
i've had 1 phantom with a flasc kit, i never shot it, i just used the freak bored matching barrel instead

the only way i can 100% guarantee them done before new years is to get them this weekend, and i'll have them done wed or thursday

im in oregon city til late tomorrow night

oh and cant check fb until im off work at 6-7ish
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:20 PM   #1237 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2012

delete

Last edited by lxlfeng; 12-20-2012 at 09:22 PM. Reason: wrong post
lxlfeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:49 AM   #1238 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Vancouver, WA

I can drop mine off to you saturday or sunday. Ill check with MGB to see if they have any they want done also. PM me where you want to meet and what time works for you. Thanks
shibyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:05 PM   #1239 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibyman View Post
I can drop mine off to you saturday or sunday. Ill check with MGB to see if they have any they want done also. PM me where you want to meet and what time works for you. Thanks
ok
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:40 AM   #1240 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2012

Will you do smart parts linear barrels?
nicholsak is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Airsmiths on MCB » Super_Stanchy Customs

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC