mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2011, 05:23 PM   #501 (permalink)
Olde Basterd#2
 
Feyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Combat Zone club 66

CCM Fan
Kilt Fan
Stanchy is the best! That is all, Feyd.................
__________________
Feyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:49 PM   #502 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feyd View Post
Stanchy is the best! That is all, Feyd.................
Thank ya

I love happy customers!
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 07:52 PM   #503 (permalink)
POP POP
 
Hula Popper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Michigan

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Can you do this old J&J???

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman229
Got stripped. Was just the old stripper couldn't cut it anymore and needed to retire.
Hula Popper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:28 PM   #504 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hula Popper View Post
i believe so.
i will need to do pads (add a couple days because it is a whole different process first)
do you have any idea what the OD of the thinner sections are? (if its less than 800 i wouldnt recommend it being bored)
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:45 PM   #505 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
brew52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Southern Indiana

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by brew52 View Post
Ryan,

How about this one? Dye SS, phantom thread, .875 OD.

Thanks,

Phantom barrel is on the way.

Thanks,
brew52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:55 PM   #506 (permalink)
POP POP
 
Hula Popper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Michigan

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by super_stanchy View Post
i believe so.
i will need to do pads (add a couple days because it is a whole different process first)
do you have any idea what the OD of the thinner sections are? (if its less than 800 i wouldnt recommend it being bored)
Do not know on the OD. I have no fancy tools But I'm no expert but their a lot of meat on it. I put a freak insert and looked to have alot of metal still. How about I send it to you and see what you can do? I will pay shipping back if you can't???
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman229
Got stripped. Was just the old stripper couldn't cut it anymore and needed to retire.
Hula Popper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:57 PM   #507 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hula Popper View Post
Do not know on the OD. I have no fancy tools But I'm no expert but their a lot of meat on it. I put a freak insert and looked to have alot of metal still. How about I send it to you and see what you can do? I will pay shipping back if you can't???
fair enough

but i usually cover shipping if i cant do it
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:14 PM   #508 (permalink)
POP POP
 
Hula Popper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Michigan

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by super_stanchy View Post
fair enough

but i usually cover shipping if i cant do it
OK you will pay half then

PMing you for your info
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman229
Got stripped. Was just the old stripper couldn't cut it anymore and needed to retire.
Hula Popper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:28 PM   #509 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Detroit MI

can we do a bulk order? i have a couple 1 inch OD stock cocker barrels i need done. i can send them in with hula's stuff since were best buds.
__________________
Feedback
weekendballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:30 PM   #510 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by weekendballer View Post
can we do a bulk order? i have a couple 1 inch OD stock cocker barrels i need done. i can send them in with hula's stuff since were best buds.
sure

i probably wont get to them until the middle of the month tho
(only work 2 days next week)
((vacation the end of the week/weekend/beginning of the following week))
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Airsmiths on MCB » Super_Stanchy Customs

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC