mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Super_Stanchy Customs (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/super_stanchy-customs/)
-   -   Halfblock/Midblock Services (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/super_stanchy-customs/240404-halfblock-midblock-services.html)

super_stanchy 08-21-2013 12:59 PM

Halfblock/Midblock Services

Yes I have always offered the service, but I have always tried to not step on Jcurtts toes. I figure he was here first, its his territory.

In the past I have bought my half/midblock kits from Jcurtt and offered the service to friends/family/locals/etc

I understand Jcurtt is MIA.

I am out of stock on kits.

I would like to give Jcurtt a chance to get some kits produced, but if he doesnt respond in the near future (end of the month). I will look into producing my own kit AND offer the service publicly on our fine forum :)

So....

Yes I offer the service
Yes I would like to chop EVERY autococker ever made, backblocks are a terrible terrible thing
Yes I am out of stock on kits
Yes I would like to make them
Yes I will give Jcurt a chance to get some made
Yes I will look into making my own

Pricing:
Depends on if I have to make my own kit, and what it costs me.

Workload:
Not taking half/midblocks unless you DO NOT WANT A KIT right now.
I will gladly off the machining, but I do not have kits, and do not have an ETA on kits.

-Stanchy

nacho8405 08-21-2013 02:25 PM

I have a body thatsbis in desperate need of a mill as soon as you get some kits in stock

dragon1291 08-22-2013 04:40 PM

Would you be able to halfblock a trillogy? Just curious

DoC19K 08-22-2013 04:53 PM

If I can find a 2K4 Prostock marker and half black that I'd be set...Or I can do always chop up a Karni body. ;)

super_stanchy 08-22-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragon1291 (Post 2787024)
Would you be able to halfblock a trillogy? Just curious

yup once i get kits instock or finished

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoC19K (Post 2787034)
If I can find a 2K4 Prostock marker and half black that I'd be set...Or I can do always chop up a Karni body. ;)

i have one... i can chop it up if ya like :)

but dont have a kit for it

DoC19K 08-22-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super_stanchy (Post 2787043)
yup once i get kits instock or finished

i have one... i can chop it up if ya like :)

but dont have a kit for it

I have a CCM autococker trigger frame, autotrigger, and pump kit en route so I gotta recover from that by selling off a marker or two. How easy are they to mill and how much do you think the kits might run if you?

super_stanchy 08-22-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoC19K (Post 2787048)
I have a CCM autococker trigger frame, autotrigger, and pump kit en route so I gotta recover from that by selling off a marker or two. How easy are they to mill and how much do you think the kits might run if you?

halfblock?

without a kit?

i could do $75 for the halfblocked body

honculada 08-23-2013 02:00 PM

I might have karni that i want some custom milling done to it.

GavinGap 08-23-2013 02:07 PM

This is such awssem news that there is sombody that is willing to do MidBlock and halfblock work.
Are you giong to do kit forms?

Gavin
South Africa

super_stanchy 08-23-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GavinGap (Post 2787713)
This is such awssem news that there is sombody that is willing to do MidBlock and halfblock work.
Are you giong to do kit forms?

Gavin
South Africa

it looks like i will be doing my own kit.... unless jcurtt pops up in the next 8 days with news of a kit being produced