mcarterbrown.com

Team Blackrain Home of Team Blackrain

Old 12-14-2011, 07:04 AM   #61 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Why of course. This is going to be a great Christmas. I might post it on Facebook right before I leave to the Airport. That way she just keeps emailing me and wonder if I'm really coming home or if I'm at work

Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:10 AM   #62 (permalink)
depot damager

Sneaky.
anomoly40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:15 AM   #63 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to stupiddogg Send a message via Skype™ to stupiddogg

awesome Steve! Enjoy your family and holiday
stupiddogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:24 AM   #64 (permalink)
MCB Member

I arrived back in Japan yesterday and kind of half asleep still. Got my room squard away and my clothes all hung up and put away. Then I started the good stuff. Getting my paintball gear sorted out for Saturday

Put a new lens on my SLY goggels and have my RAP4 googles ready to go as well. I want to see if I can fog this mask. so far I haven't been able too. I'm stumped but it's a good thing

Weather is nice and cool. Saturday is looking good. Hope we aren't working over time. So far none,but that can change.

I'll post more field reports as the months go on. Hopefully I can get around to the other fields. I hear Tama Hills is a good place to play

Later,
Blackrain
Old 03-25-2012, 06:13 AM   #65 (permalink)
MCB Member

NOTE:

Never come between an Anime NERD and their free poster bag. They will run you down just to get one.

We are at the Tokyo Big Site. I decided to skip paintball this weekend. Sent the gun home and packed up the gear. I'm down to about 3 weeks if not less. So I figured why not just check out the Motor Cycle Show and the Anime show.

Well it wasn't what I expected. All the bikes were built for speed. Saw maybe 3 or 4 custom built bikes and that was it. Anime show was okay. I guess I have to check out a comic con in the USA before I can really compare.

The models made the both shows. Pretty girls. They let you take their picture and you take an advertisement it's that simple. I bought a few cool Astro Boy items at the event. How many can say they have an Astro Boy towle to wipe away paint with.

SUCK IT NERDS

I bought a few more items that I know NERDS would pay high dollar for in the States. I'm just giving it all to my Son. He's really into this stuff.

There was even a SAVE PHACE display in the Cycle arena. So a little paintball rep going on.

Regardless it was a great day and I enjoyed spending it with a few friends. Pictures will be posted in about an hour on my Face Book page.

Later,
Blackrain
Old 09-03-2012, 05:55 PM   #66 (permalink)
MCB Member

Team Black Rain has been taking it easy the last few weeks. Back and neck pain has been a major issue. I'll start the tread mill again tonight. Finally able. Guess I'll just start off on #2.

Since I have been taking it easy, I have finally been able to see what is around me as far as attractions. Hopefully next week I can play for a few hrs

Later,
Blackrain
Old 04-29-2013, 06:42 PM   #67 (permalink)
MCB Member

Team Black Rain is preping for it's trip to Super Game 45. This will be our first game since Aug 2012.
All the pain and kinks are somwhat gone and I can now move around. So be gentle on me when shooting me lol.

Later,
Blackrain
Old 05-16-2013, 04:28 AM   #68 (permalink)
MCB Member

We will be at our home field this weekend playing a Big Game for the day (http://www.northwestpaintballpark.com/wbb/index.php). Hope to see alot of Washington MCB players there.

Later,
Blackrain

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball Teams » Team Forums » Team Blackrain