mcarterbrown.com  

Tiberius Arms Everything Tiberius

Old 02-06-2010, 03:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
la la la la revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
Read..the...first...thread.
Doesn't it make more sense to condense the useful information into a new thread rather than sifting through 800+ posts?

The main thread seems to be more "here's the deal, they're cheap, here's what you get in the box", with little bits of tech info and FAQs sprinkled throughout.

Last edited by MondoMor; 02-06-2010 at 04:00 PM.
MondoMor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 04:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
SoCal's tango instructor.

Send a message via AIM to Whee McGee

My issues are being addressed, so I shall bump to give new SA-8 owners the information they need.

Last edited by Whee McGee; 02-06-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Whee McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:00 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whee McGee View Post
There's already misinformation and confusion in this thread, much of which was already discussed and corrected in the original thread. The OP has failed do discuss the relief valve difference pretty much entirely, and his post is subjective, scattered, and not very organized. While I understand the attempt to digest all the information given in the 80+ pages of the original thread and condense it, people would do better to just read through the thread, since many of the people there followed the exact same train of thought and reached the same conclusions. No information will be withheld or missed, and if someone feels the need to contribute, can respond in the thread and let everyone know.
never was this thread intended to be a compleet guide on the sa-8. this is what the title says it is. TIPS for sa-8 owners. sure if you have read through all of the 80+ pages of the original thread this may be of no use to you... So what If I didn't talk about the relief valve. from what I heard on the original thread most of the original t8 owners didn't even set the valve. so I really don't care about that. of course the original post was kindof scattered BECAUSE they are individual tips! I even put a link to the original post in the second line of the post. this was never meant to be a replacement for the for the original post but an addition to it.

Last edited by cool0; 02-06-2010 at 05:07 PM.
cool0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
mr. internet police

because i've already seen people inquiring about where they can get a new back block and does this gun even work? these people should read the thread and use this thread for reference. I think you did a good job so far, but the relief valve should be addressed. When you read the t-8 manual it will tell you to adjust it and well.. we don't exactly have one now.

otherwise nice work keep
ferret15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Post Whore

Yes, but its a good idea. On the "big thread", the same questions are asked again and again simply because the thread has grown to massive size.

I was going to suggest to the OP to revise the #1 post to include all the FAQ, relevant pictures, and essential information. But then this thread popped up.

However, you should add to the first post more information, like about the relief valves, and such to avoid having another long thread that people will just skim past the first post.

"the evidence strongly suggests that neither Billy nor Adam (Smart Parts) could have invented the electronic paintgun" -Garr M. King, U.S. Judge
HP_Lovecraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:34 PM   #16 (permalink)

allright allright, the masses have spoken. but I myself don't really understand the relief valve. so could somebody type out a short segment on the relief valve? preferably with pics. I would be happy to quote you and put it into the first post.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:09 PM   #17 (permalink)
D G
Team-PAIN

hard to read through all 80+ pages without missing something. good job on starting this thread. very good info.
to add, is there a final word on how compatable the bolt is with first strike rounds? thanks in advance.

Last edited by D G; 02-07-2010 at 02:14 PM.
D G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:17 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D G View Post
hard to read through all 80+ pages without missing something. good job on starting this thread. very good info.
to add, is there a final word on how compatable the bolt is with first strike rounds? if it is, do i buy T8 FS mags or T8.1 FS mags? thanks in advance.
no I don't think that there is any proof but the bolt has been shown to be similar to the FS round bolt. I personaly think that it may even be possible to mod a regular mag to fit FS rounds. also the barrel would need to be cut alittle bit.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:56 AM   #19 (permalink)
old but still playing

Send a message via MSN to Ranger 53

Thank you mine should be here this week and it realy helped me out on some of the questions I was about to ask.
Ranger 53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:05 AM   #20 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool0 View Post
allright allright, the masses have spoken. but I myself don't really understand the relief valve. so could somebody type out a short segment on the relief valve? preferably with pics. I would be happy to quote you and put it into the first post.
If it helps, the relief valve is explained in page two of the T8 Owners Manual. The manual can be downloaded here:
Paintball Library • View topic - Tiberius 8

Feedback +25|-0
YouTube|flickr
shadow_772 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Tiberius Arms

« - | T9 problem »