mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Tiberius Arms (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/tiberius-arms/)
-   -   T9.1? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/tiberius-arms/108897-t9-1-a.html)

starky 02-17-2010 05:54 AM

T9.1?
 
I've heard of some rumors concerning a release in the near future of Tiberius's new T9.1. Can anybody here in the know substantiate these rumors?

PistolRogue 02-17-2010 09:07 AM

I've heard rumors as well but from what I understand there will be no official statement on it any time soon. Supposedly it was displayed at extravaganza but I haven't been able to find pics.

ComradeBenedict 02-17-2010 05:45 PM

I also heard rumors, and I do think that it will happen eventually, because of the narrow variety of products Tiberius makes.Knowing how pissed Tiberius is with the MCB folk, they probably won't want to sell it to us if they do make it any time soon. :rolleyes:

Mayvik 02-17-2010 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killedcookie (Post 1174713)
I also heard rumors, and I do think that it will happen eventually, because of the narrow variety of products Tiberius makes.Knowing how pissed Tiberius is with the MCB folk, they probably won't want to sell it to us if they do make it any time soon. :rolleyes:

Bah, they're not pissed with us. That deal was spread around the internet like cream cheese on a transsexual hooker.

Of course, if people keep accusing them of shady dealin's without any reason to justify those statements...it probably can't help.

I think there are a couple threads over on the Tiberius forums...I'd check there to look for more info.

Sweet Tooth 02-17-2010 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayvik (Post 1174733)
Bah, they're not pissed with us. That deal was spread around the internet like cream cheese on a MAR.

Of course, if people keep accusing them of shady dealin's without any reason to justify those statements...it probably can't help.

I think there are a couple threads over on the Tiberius forums...I'd check there to look for more info.

Fixed.

heinous 02-17-2010 07:00 PM

i thought that was supposed to be mayo.

ajmidget 02-24-2010 10:52 AM

i know there is one, in tiberius' 2010 catalog, posted on mcarterbrown by Eric(founder of tiberius) himself. he was showing what we sa8 owners could get with our coupons!
here's the link

open the file at the bottom of post one

volunteer paintball 02-24-2010 10:56 AM

that may be a clerical error being that those subtitles are the same as the original t9 but i honestly hope that I'm wrong and they do bring out a t9.1

ajmidget 02-26-2010 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by volunteer paintball (Post 1185484)
that may be a clerical error being that those subtitles are the same as the original t9 but i honestly hope that I'm wrong and they do bring out a t9.1

i asked. it's not.:drool:

GunRaptor 02-26-2010 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmidget (Post 1185475)
i know there is one, in tiberius' 2010 catalog, posted on mcarterbrown by Eric(founder of tiberius) himself. he was showing what we sa8 owners could get with our coupons!
here's the link

open the file at the bottom of post one

Whoa.....the price for First Strike mags is down to $30? And the prices on everything (except the FS rounds themselves) has reduced? This basically makes Tiberius the top choice for pistols and "sniper"/long ball players; I just hope the 9.1 has easier gas thru ability, and easier round selection options. And I know a dual-selectable velocity setting is too much to hope for from the same platform, but hey, just an idea.

There is much WIN in Tiberius...not to mention all the advertising they'll get in Nov when the new Greg Hastings game comes out....which I pray will be decent....but just wondering, are they a public company one can invest in? Honest question, here....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC