mcarterbrown.com  

Tiberius Arms Everything Tiberius

Old 03-13-2010, 03:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L

Kilt Club
shadow_772, you're my new best friend

And guys, don't get me wrong. I don't hate Tiberius or anything. I wanted a T9 from the first time I saw one. However, I have an AT-85 now to satisfy my mag-fed needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Tetsu
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Pif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
RTR ESSG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pif View Post
shadow_772, you're my new best friend

And guys, don't get me wrong. I don't hate Tiberius or anything. I wanted a T9 from the first time I saw one. However, I have an AT-85 now to satisfy my mag-fed needs.
I'll go get the mayo

I like tiberious myself. I still want a t9 on a sling for the times I have been lucky enough be be in range of a general

Feedback +28|-0
YouTube|flickr
shadow_772 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
This is Madness!

CCM Fan
How does the tank-in stock work with mag changes? I didn't watch the video, but is there some sort of check valve in the magazine nipple to prevent it from all leaking out of there?

That would be awesome and I'd buy one for my T8 for sure!
Old 03-13-2010, 04:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
Present

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisissparta View Post
How does the tank-in stock work with mag changes? I didn't watch the video, but is there some sort of check valve in the magazine nipple to prevent it from all leaking out of there?

That would be awesome and I'd buy one for my T8 for sure!
There is no video, but i have an idea of how it should work. The tank has an on/off, so either the valve is one way, the one/off automatically closes when you take out a mag, or you have to manually toggle the on/off. Either way, looks like an interesting gun.

If you are what you eat, then isn't cannibalism the way to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
barrels are like women - everyone likes them for their subtle differences and personal preferences. ALthough at this price, they cost substantially less than women.

(caution: barrels are not like women, do NOT insert your p3nis into a barrel)
ComradeBenedict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pif View Post
I call fanboy or marketing.

Nothing is going to change the game like that. Especially not with the mediocre performance increase of the FS rounds.

They won't increase your skill.

There is no comparison to .50

Calling a format vile is just silly. We don't need to increase a rift in an already divided sport.

This will not increase the size nor girth of your paintball peen.

In the end, it's just paint. It's not JC encapsulated.

The cake is a lie.
Like I stated at the end of my rant it's an opinion not a statement.
-Yes I'm a Tiberius fan boy.
-I believe the FS can change the game just give it time. And the FS performs as stated by TA which I believe is extremely well. But after purchase it's up to the player to decide how well it performs in action.
-I never said it would increase your skill a product has no skill only a player has that and even that varies.
-All sports are divided in some way. But yes calling a format vile is silly but so is slinging paint at 15 bps.
-And in the end it is just paint but paint that I believe revolutionize the sport.

AND once againg this is IMHO end of story.
Oh and the cake is not a lie you just have to search for it.
Some people think .50 will change the face of paintball some don't but I believe FS will change paintball but no at this very moment.
BCompanyBravo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:17 PM   #16 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L

Kilt Club
I guess my issue is that it's been done before. MANY years ago. It flopped.

Now, the FS rounds are a far superior design, and they do perform better than regular paint. That I will not debate.

"-I believe the FS can change the game just give it time. And the FS performs as stated by TA which I believe is extremely well. But after purchase it's up to the player to decide how well it performs in action."

So, it works on how well you think it works? Sorry, in these cases I will defer to independent testing and not anecdotal or manufacturers information. I simply do not believe in the hype. The added range is proven, but the actual gain isn't that impressive. Not near what Tiberius claims.

"-All sports are divided in some way. But yes calling a format vile is silly but so is slinging paint at 15 bps."

Because I've never been lit up by "other milsims with there 200 rounds of normal paint and their Cycloned Apex Tipped Flatline Electric Ramping Tippy"

Sorry, the technology is extremely prevelent in all formats. In the end, a gun is a gun is a gun.

And $0.50 paint is just that. Over priced. The benefit in my opinion is not at all proportionate to the cost.

I found the cake, but it was terribly dry. I wouldn't even call it cake. Hence, the lie.

Quote:
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
Pumps in the Woods

Brass and Wood Fan
nice rhyme there on the end pif

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"Make (your attacker) advance through a wall of bullets. I may get killed with my own gun, but he’s gonna have to beat me to death with it, ‘cause it’s going to be empty." Clint Smith

volunteer paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:25 PM   #18 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L

Kilt Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by volunteer paintball View Post
nice rhyme there on the end pif
Wow, I totally missed that the first time. Kinda flows

Quote:
Old 03-13-2010, 07:06 PM   #19 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Pif I just want you to understand this is all opinion on my part I'm not trying to antagonize you at all. I'm not here to make enemies and I do respect your opinion.*

"So, it works on how well you think it works? Sorry, in these cases I will defer to independent testing and not anecdotal or manufacturers information. I simply do not believe in the hype. The added range is proven, but the actual gain isn't that impressive. Not near what Tiberius claims."

Exactly I'm only speaking for myself not for everybody and also that's why I said " But after purchase it's up to the player to decide how well it performs in action."*I believe TA because I haven't been let down once by them so my trust in them hasn't been shaken yet but it can be in the future. But until then I'll trust TA but I also look at Indy sources as well as it allows me to make an educated purchase that I won't regret.*

"Because I've never been lit up by "other milsims with there 200 rounds of normal paint and their Cycloned Apex Tipped Flatline Electric Ramping Tippy"*

That's from a personal experience I got lit up badly from crossfire of a space gun and tippy.

"Sorry, the technology is extremely prevelent in all formats. In the end, a gun is a gun is a gun."

Very true but a people are very different.

"And $0.50 paint is just that. Over priced. The benefit in my opinion is not at all proportionate to the cost."

I agree that it's a tad bit over priced but not as much as it use to be. But it's *just like every new technolgy that comes out. And I still believe FS will revolutionize wood/scenarioball as we know it.
BCompanyBravo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:10 PM   #20 (permalink)
Pumps in the Woods

Brass and Wood Fan
guys calm down this is no place for a war, everything on this thread is an opinion and it should be taken as such

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"Make (your attacker) advance through a wall of bullets. I may get killed with my own gun, but he’s gonna have to beat me to death with it, ‘cause it’s going to be empty." Clint Smith

volunteer paintball is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Tiberius Arms