mcarterbrown.com

Tiberius Arms Everything Tiberius

Old 03-13-2010, 01:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Modern Intel Guy

New Tiberius 9.1 pictures!

Hey everyone. Modern Intel has got ahold of the very first picture available to the public for the new Tiberius 9.1. Take a look here:
Modern Intel New Tiberius 9.1 rifles announced!
InBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Attractive Fireman

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
WOW!!! Looks just like all the other tiberius pistols. Not impressed.
TippmannFireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TippmannFireman View Post
WOW!!! Looks just like all the other tiberius pistols. Not impressed.
It's an upgraded marker not a brand new marker so why would it look any different than the old T9? I myself am excited to order a T9.1! And with bulk FS rounds I can say good bye to annoying hoppers and regular paintballs! And maybe find away to convert this puppy into a FAMAS styled bullpup?
BCompanyBravo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
Modern Intel Guy

Well said, BCompanyBravo13. The tank-in-stock opens the doors to so many possibilities for mods and upgrades. Not to mention the bulk pricing on FS now, I can see myself using this for all the scenario games this summer, and never have to refill the 13CI tank once in a game!
InBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
Corp Por, Kal Vas Flam

bulk pricing for FS rounds? eh?
Old 03-13-2010, 12:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
ex-cyborg

Send a message via Yahoo to melkson

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by souz4402 View Post
First strikes coming down in price!
melkson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by souz4402 View Post
You poor lost soul! You can get 300 rounds of bulk FS now for less than 192 retail tube'd FS rounds! You my friend are on the door step of the wood/scenarioball revolution! Tiberius will lead us on a path that shall allow players of true skill to shine and be seperate from the other milsims with there 200 rounds of normal paint and their Cycloned Apex Tipped Flatline Electric Ramping Tippy. Save your tippy for fire support 'cause i need a gun and round that can get the job done with a single shot of lethal accuracy and range. Also the hopper and air line just kill the look of a cool marker. And I believe the FS shall also finally be able to truly seperate us from those vile speedballers and there paintslingin' space guns which dominate popular perception of the sport. And all this disscussion about .50 being the future of the paintball industry is a bunch of BS! It may add a little diversity to the sport but nothing more. FS is the true future but not for the industry but for wood/scenario scene alone! So make that tippy mad and give a shot of FS in the mask to them!

PHEW rant over lol! Remember folks this is all IMHO.
BCompanyBravo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pumps in the Woods

Brass N Wood Fan
preach it my brother!!

on a side note tiberius hasn't updated there site to include the 9.1

"May we never forget the ones that came before, the ones with us now, and the ones that will come after."

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"Make (your attacker) advance through a wall of bullets. I may get killed with my own gun, but he’s gonna have to beat me to death with it, ‘cause it’s going to be empty." Clint Smith

Last edited by volunteer paintball; 03-13-2010 at 03:12 PM.
volunteer paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L

Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCompanyBravo13 View Post
You poor lost soul! You can get 300 rounds of bulk FS now for less than 192 retail tube'd FS rounds! You my friend are on the door step of the wood/scenarioball revolution! Tiberius will lead us on a path that shall allow players of true skill to shine and be seperate from the other milsims with there 200 rounds of normal paint and their Cycloned Apex Tipped Flatline Electric Ramping Tippy. Save your tippy for fire support 'cause i need a gun and round that can get the job done with a single shot of lethal accuracy and range. Also the hopper and air line just kill the look of a cool marker. And I believe the FS shall also finally be able to truly seperate us from those vile speedballers and there paintslingin' space guns which dominate popular perception of the sport. And all this disscussion about .50 being the future of the paintball industry is a bunch of BS! It may add a little diversity to the sport but nothing more. FS is the true future but not for the industry but for wood/scenario scene alone! So make that tippy mad and give a shot of FS in the mask to them!

PHEW rant over lol! Remember folks this is all IMHO.
I call fanboy or marketing.

Nothing is going to change the game like that. Especially not with the mediocre performance increase of the FS rounds.

They won't increase your skill.

There is no comparison to .50

Calling a format vile is just silly. We don't need to increase a rift in an already divided sport.

This will not increase the size nor girth of your paintball peen.

In the end, it's just paint. It's not JC encapsulated.

The cake is a lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Tetsu
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Pif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pif View Post
I call fanboy or marketing.
I agree with you.

Nothing is going to change the game like that. Especially not with the mediocre performance increase of the FS rounds.
I also agree. The only reason I would use them is for that extra bit of hope for taking out a general. I would still use a different primary marker. I would like a t9 on a sling though

They won't increase your skill.
QFT. Although he did not say it would, he just put it out there that they would "stand out," although it might imply that.

There is no comparison to .50
Also QFT. The first strikes aren't going to start a revolution, and neither is .50 (IMO.)

Calling a format vile is just silly. We don't need to increase a rift in an already divided sport.
I agree. I play both, BCompany, you are really just sounding a bit ignorant here. No offense, but what is wrong with it exactly? What makes me vile for enjoying both styles of play?

This will not increase the size nor girth of your paintball peen.
Thats not what Tiberious told me :\

In the end, it's just paint. It's not JC encapsulated.

The cake is a lie.
Nooooooooo!
Bold.

Feedback +25|-0
YouTube|flickr
shadow_772 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Tiberius Arms