mcarterbrown.com  

Tiberius Arms Everything Tiberius

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2011, 03:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
tea, a cause and effect
 
chadders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: england

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
tib case q?

you know how there is an item id on the front of a tib arms gun case? well is that the sn or just genric as i never had the chance of getting the sn of my 8.1 before it was stolen
__________________
veneratio,veritas,aequitas, ‎
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
So long as its under 18 and over 8 I dont care what it is really...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironchef97 View Post
Oh boy...I love wood!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
well - just like my sex life, I have taken matters into my own hands:
chadders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
ex-cyborg
 
melkson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Central Colorado
Send a message via Yahoo to melkson

Brass N Wood Fan
well, my SA-8 had the SN on the case.
melkson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
LT.
Post Whore
 
LT.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Depths,Of Hell

Kilt Fan
ok I looked on my case and didn't see a number. Is yours a newer t8.1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadders View Post
you know how there is an item id on the front of a tib arms gun case? well is that the sn or just genric as i never had the chance of getting the sn of my 8.1 before it was stolen
LT. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 12:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
tea, a cause and effect
 
chadders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: england

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT. View Post
ok I looked on my case and didn't see a number. Is yours a newer t8.1?
idk i got it in october from my shop, when my replacement comes in ill know
__________________
veneratio,veritas,aequitas, ‎
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
So long as its under 18 and over 8 I dont care what it is really...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironchef97 View Post
Oh boy...I love wood!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
well - just like my sex life, I have taken matters into my own hands:
chadders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
LT.
Post Whore
 
LT.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Depths,Of Hell

Kilt Fan
Sorry I can't help more there Bro.
LT. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Tiberius Arms

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC