mcarterbrown.com  

Tiberius Arms Everything Tiberius

Old 04-12-2012, 11:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
SCENARIO AND WOODSBALL

Send a message via Yahoo to blackcloud

ok guys ill chime in here for some assistance from you guys. im buying a t8 off a guy and it has this exact problem. trigger spring is shot and wont return. Is this a recurring problem on these markers? just kind of curious before i buy it. looking for some good owner feedback. thanks.

ITS MATTS FAULT
EVEN IF ITS NOT BLAME HIM ANYWAY

blackcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Mill Monkey

I've never had a problem with the trigger not returning on mine. Loads of other issues with my T9 but my T8 always works.

MCB Feedback
SpecOps Feedback

Laws of Thermodynamics;
1) You cannot win, you can only break even.
2) You cannot break even.

Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Handgoon

Brass N Wood Fan
you can use a t8 without the spring too

MY FEEDBACK
skullcandy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:21 AM   #14 (permalink)
Limited Paint Play Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcloud View Post
ok guys ill chime in here for some assistance from you guys. im buying a t8 off a guy and it has this exact problem. trigger spring is shot and wont return. Is this a recurring problem on these markers? just kind of curious before i buy it. looking for some good owner feedback. thanks.
It could just be a gummed up sear/reg group. Good cleaning and oiling might be all it needs. Or it could need some replacement bits in the same group. Thankfully the parts are cheap.
Tertiary: 2k2 Blue Shoebox Shocker / 16" .689 CP / 88-4500 Classic Maxflow / BluApache
+ too many ol' Shoebox Shockers for loaners.
VooDooAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcloud View Post

The spring sits in the grip in a little groove. If the grip gets old sometimes it splits, its not a big deal and my cheap mod will fix the problem, it could also just be as simple as the guy not knowing how to put the trigger back into the group, either way its not a big idea, head to radio shack get the magnets and a little crazy glue, it will fix the trigger return problem either way.
TheTeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:27 AM   #16 (permalink)
SCENARIO AND WOODSBALL

sounds good guys thanks for the help on it ill disassemble the pistol first and clean and oil it and try to get the spring in right(i looked at it the other night and the spring was able to be seen behind the trigger if you looked at the gun from the bottom) and then ill go for the magnet mod if it doesnt work

ITS MATTS FAULT

Old 04-22-2012, 08:35 PM   #17 (permalink)
SCENARIO AND WOODSBALL

well guys thanks for all the help on the trigger spring I bought the pistol (its a t8 btw) there was a slight split in the two grip halves(really ****ty design if the grip halves wont stay together) stripped the gun cleaned all of it reset the one end of the spring back outside the frame with a lil bend on it to keep if from slipping back in there (another really junky design) then reassembled the marker and loaded it. Guess what! wouldnt fire lol!!!!!! after 5 min of cussing i disassembled again and ran the bolt forward (previous owner error it seems)(and new idiot owner error for me not checking it with the first disassembly loll) and reassembled the marker. SHOOTS LIKE A DREAM!!!! TEZ i will be adding the earth magnet mod if tiberius has no fix for that trigger assembly. Also guys one other question i know im in the wrong post for this but im getting about 16 shots out of one 12 gram on that marker. is that about right? reg is set and chronod at about 290 and relief valve is set as well. temp was really low though probably about 45 degrees when i tested it id shoot one clip then pop the clip reload the paint and get maybe another clip shot through the one more shot and no air. i have no leaks and three clips to use. is that about right? how many shots are you experienced T8 users getting out of one 12 gram? Thanks for all the help guys im really starting to like this tiberius after shooting it except for a few small flaws mentioned above its pretty solid.

ITS MATTS FAULT

Old 04-23-2012, 09:25 AM   #18 (permalink)

That's the problem I had, I guess I must have cracked (or twisted the grip) trying to get a stuck magazine out of the grip. I called up tiberius, they had no fix for it, and sold me one of the last grips they had at a discounted price, but I went ahead and did the magnetic trigger. Because of the split grip, I would be able to shoot it a few times and surely enough that spring would fall back into the grip, congrats to you if you got the thing to stay in place, but keep in mind, if its cracked, its gonna fall into the grip at the worst possible time. The magnet mod costs about 2 bucks, and well it works, no more messing with that stupid trigger return spring. Either way, good luck, at least you got the pistol working,
TheTeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:00 PM   #19 (permalink)
SCENARIO AND WOODSBALL

thanks tez yeah im gonna go for the magnet mod i was just a little down about how many clips i could shoot through on one co2
sweet idea bro keep em coming

ITS MATTS FAULT

Old 04-23-2012, 03:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
Mill Monkey

Blackcloud, you ought to be getting at least mostly through three mags on one 12gram, even with that burst of air durring reload. I get two and half full veocity mags and enough air to fart the remaining four balls out the barrel. The cold could definately be affecting that tough, but also check that you have a close paint to barrel match.

MCB Feedback
SpecOps Feedback

Laws of Thermodynamics;
1) You cannot win, you can only break even.
2) You cannot break even.

Echo is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Tiberius Arms