mcarterbrown.com  

Tiberius Arms Everything Tiberius

Old 06-15-2012, 05:03 PM   #31 (permalink)
SAS NY/NJ

Great mod bro
Old 11-05-2012, 07:21 AM   #32 (permalink)

Hi there

Was sent the link to this thread, as appeared that I had the same problem with the trigger return spring on my T9 (have to manually push it forward to recock).

So went off and ordered these magnets from ebay last night, been having a much around with the bolt and stuff today, and realised that when the barrel is removed the trigger works fine and returns as should, yet when I insert the barrel the trigger then only works for one pull.

When re-inserting the air-block am making sure that the bolt is pushed forward etc, just when the barrel goes back in it seems to lock the bolt against the trigger mechanism.

Just wondered if anyone had any ideas as to what could be causing this, or am I doing something wrong somewhere.

Many Thanks
Matt

(UK)
mattUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:13 PM   #33 (permalink)

If recocking manually works, this magnet trigger mod will work. But i understand, you want your gun put back correctly.
Unfortunately i dont have a T9 and am not positive if its set up the same as the T8, i assume it is.
My suggestion, go on youtube or the tiberius forums and watch a video on the disassembly and reassembly, you may be missing one crucial step, or be doing something a little wrong. (or its possible that your grip is cracked and the spring will fall into the grip causing no return of the trigger)
TheTeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:15 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTeZ View Post
If recocking manually works, this magnet trigger mod will work. But i understand, you want your gun put back correctly.
Unfortunately i dont have a T9 and am not positive if its set up the same as the T8, i assume it is.
My suggestion, go on youtube or the tiberius forums and watch a video on the disassembly and reassembly, you may be missing one crucial step, or be doing something a little wrong. (or its possible that your grip is cracked and the spring will fall into the grip causing no return of the trigger)

Cheers Tez

TBH the magnets should be arriving today so will go for your fix in the first instance

(Could be a simple reason for the problem, but nothing obvious. At least with this fix it will counter any other problems in the future(

Cheers
matt
mattUK is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Tiberius Arms