mcarterbrown.com  

Tiberius Arms Everything Tiberius

Old 07-20-2012, 06:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
WalkWithoutRhythm

Mag holders revisited

I'm trying to be a little more organized with my mags, right now I stuff them in my pockets and the squeegee holders in my pants.

I'd like to know what you guys are using, what are your opinions on what you use, what you would change about it etc.

As for myself, I'm a little torn on trying to build a pod pack like setup where the mags are held in with a velcro strap that drop through the bottom, or trying to find something like the TPX mag holsters like in this thread: Best TPX mag holder award goes to:

Anyone know of a mag holder that would fit Tiberius mags like the TPX one above?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Shai-Hulud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Brass Mafia Wannabe

CCM Fan
Well how many mags are you using?

I only have 2. 1 in the marker, 1 in the mag holster that came with the pack. If I shoot more than 16 rounds in a game with 6 vs. 6, I'm shooting too much.

If I'm playing a larger game, I'll take a few 10 round tubes with me. I think WTF can make pretty much anything you want.
Leave me some feedback if you've dealt with me:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
artguy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
WalkWithoutRhythm

I have a total of 5, 1 in the gun, 2 spare paintball and 2 with First strike in case the need arises. Probably could cut it down to 4 since I don't think I've ever used 2 mags worth of first strike rounds in a game.

I've tried PMing DarthMoo, he hasn't gotten back to me quite yet...
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Shai-Hulud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Brass Mafia Wannabe

CCM Fan
I think their current wait time is 12 weeks. I emailed him I think a month and a half ago, still have yet to hear back.

You could try a shotgun belt, and cut off a loop. I believe a mag fits if you have a 2 loop hole.
Leave me some feedback if you've dealt with me:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
artguy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bestial Bowman

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Best mag pouches I've used so far are the T8 specific ones from Full Clip. The mags slide out very smoothly (although it takes two hands to get them back in, as the CO2 puncture can catch) and are held very securely by the MOLLE styling (it's buttonless, and holds to your vest/belt by the magazines weight keeping it in place).

WhiskeyTwoFour do a variant that can holds magazines, tubes and 12g's on a single panel (up to four) - I was thinking of giving them a try: MOLLE Tiberius / TPX Universal Mag Pouch

I've got two sets of double Full Clip pouches mounted to a H-Harness (one set just forward of each hip), with a dump pouch on my right hip and a set of shotgun loops on the left shoulder strap. It holds together nicely, no sway, no restriction in movement.

Sorry, this is the clearest pic I could find online (at work atm ): http://www.paintballscene.co.uk/gall...fact_1075.html

STRIDERS Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6m9S2HYH7A-YVZzoq9QkBw
STRIDERS on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stride...98060457001863

Quote:
Originally Posted by markcheb View Post
Despite their proximity, the Wolfman from Leeds is not related to any werewolf in London, but he is first cousins with the Northern Mi dogman.

Last edited by Wolfman; 07-25-2012 at 08:08 PM.
Wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Tiberius Arms