mcarterbrown.com  

Tiberius Arms Everything Tiberius

Old 02-01-2013, 12:19 PM   #21 (permalink)
Ask me How!

Quick update. I think Nightstar is correct. When I got my stock of these holsters in earlier this week they did have the cqb letters on them. The pictures I got from ta to post on my website are what you see if you go to my site which do not show those letters: Tiberius Arms CQB Holster

Either way they feel solid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstar View Post
This is the same exact holster as the CQB tactical, just branded differently. Here's the thread on this very forum: CQB Tiberius T8/8.1 Tactical Holster & Dbl Mag Holder

My understanding is that Romulus hadn't the ability to market them as effectively as he'd have liked and was sitting on surplus inventory hence the new brand. I think Tiberius is the right company to market this product. I hope Romulus made out ok.

The holster is plastic, I believe it to be ABS. In regards to durability I've not broken or damaged mine yet though I did have some concerns initially. Holstering and drawing requires very little thought or effort. Retention is excellent. I have observed residue on the barrel shroud/upper receiver of my pistols. Scratching might occur if some grit were embedded although I haven't had that happen yet. If you want your pistol to remain beautiful forever this product may not be right for you.

I own two(for the price of 1!). I really like mine, IMO it's THE best holster for a Tiberius pistol. Now you guys need to step up and make a lefty version.

Facebook / Twitter
GMAN1 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Tiberius Arms