mcarterbrown.com  

Tiberius Arms Everything Tiberius

Old 02-07-2013, 04:28 AM   #21 (permalink)

Would like to see a split mag/airless mag version of their pistol range, maybe as a grip and magazine kit. Basically making the Tibby closer to the TPX with paint and co2 changed separately.
biteweasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:36 AM   #22 (permalink)
Post Whore

I'd like to see the version I wanted them to make in the first place.

Take the magazine into 2 parts, have a paint magazine that goes in the grip and a small cartridge type check valve magazine for a 12gram(like the co2 side of a current mag by itself) that went under the barrel.
This would be an awesome pistol. You could get inexpensive lightweight paint magazines in any quantity you wanted and whatever lower quantity of the more expensive 12gram mags you required. Because of the lighter weight of the paint only magazines, the pistol would weigh less than the current T8.1.

Why have a magazine for the 12gram you say?

BECAUSE OF THE CHANGE SPEED!!!

If you had light easy to carry paint mags and a LESS THAN 1 SECOND reject-replace co2 change in a pistol of that size, weight and regulated reliability, I and any other pistol player who takes their play seriously would be carrying at least one.

Make these and the pistol market is yours, IMO.

Rob

agentSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:48 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentSmith View Post
I'd like to see the version I wanted them to make in the first place.

Take the magazine into 2 parts, have a paint magazine that goes in the grip and a small cartridge type check valve magazine for a 12gram(like the co2 side of a current mag by itself) that went under the barrel.
This would be an awesome pistol. You could get inexpensive lightweight paint magazines in any quantity you wanted and whatever lower quantity of the more expensive 12gram mags you required. Because of the lighter weight of the paint only magazines, the pistol would weigh less than the current T8.1.

Why have a magazine for the 12gram you say?

BECAUSE OF THE CHANGE SPEED!!!

If you had light easy to carry paint mags and a LESS THAN 1 SECOND reject-replace co2 change in a pistol of that size, weight and regulated reliability, I and any other pistol player who takes their play seriously would be carrying at least one.

Make these and the pistol market is yours, IMO.

Rob
YES YES YES I second that motion, listen up tiberius
dasmacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:52 AM   #24 (permalink)
Handgoon

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasmacky View Post
YES YES YES I second that motion, listen up tiberius
I would also love one of these pistols, but I don't think that it will be tiberius that will make it. The whole "All in One" mag design is kinda their staple. And it works for their customers in the less than lethal market so I doubt they will change it.

MY FEEDBACK
skullcandy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:56 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
I would also love one of these pistols, but I don't think that it will be tiberius that will make it. The whole "All in One" mag design is kinda their staple. And it works for their customers in the less than lethal market so I doubt they will change it.
I would want them to do it because i am not buying no Tippmann pistol.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:18 PM   #26 (permalink)
Handgoon

Brass N Wood Fan
Maybe another company could get in on the pistol market?

And why all the tippmann hate?

MY FEEDBACK
Old 02-07-2013, 12:29 PM   #27 (permalink)

I dont hate tippmann i own 3 a-5s an x-7 phenom 6 98's but i have had nothing but absolutely nothing but trouble from the 3 pistols i owned.
Who ever did decide to do it i would still try it.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:40 PM   #28 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
I wasn't suggesting for a second that they quit making any of their current line, simply add another model as they did the T9 and the T4!!!!
Too many folks the T8s are perfect for!
And this uses all parts that they are already familiar with, yet gives them 2 really different pistols to offer the customer.

Rob

agentSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:50 PM   #29 (permalink)
Handgoon

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentSmith View Post
I wasn't suggesting for a second that they quit making any of their current line, simply add another model as they did the T9 and the T4!!!!
Too many folks the T8s are perfect for!
And this uses all parts that they are already familiar with, yet gives them 2 really different pistols to offer the customer.

Rob
Ohhhh, ok. Fair enough. I know Justin hinted at new products, but I don't think they will release a new model of their pistols. Their current ones are doing well, and it would be very expensive to undertake a project like that. Not saying that I wouldn't love I new model to try out, I'm just looking at it from a business standpoint.

I personally love my T8s, I tried the TiPX and I found that it was too light. The T8s are the pistols I started with and I feel most comfortable with them.

MY FEEDBACK
Old 02-07-2013, 03:18 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Ohhhh, ok. Fair enough. I know Justin hinted at new products, but I don't think they will release a new model of their pistols. Their current ones are doing well, and it would be very expensive to undertake a project like that. Not saying that I wouldn't love I new model to try out, I'm just looking at it from a business standpoint.

I personally love my T8s, I tried the TiPX and I found that it was too light. The T8s are the pistols I started with and I feel most comfortable with them.
Same here for me, tried TPX and loved it but fell in love with my now departed T8 as soon as I held it.
With all these mag fed markers coming out you would have thought somebody would be interest in bring a pistol to market.
biteweasel is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Tiberius Arms