mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Tiberius Arms (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/tiberius-arms/)
-   -   Tiberius ever going to release new products? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/tiberius-arms/224731-tiberius-ever-going-release-new-products.html)

Bloop 01-28-2013 03:04 PM

Tiberius ever going to release new products?
 
I'm not really asking what's going to be released, I'm just thinking. Tiberius hasn't really released anything for years...does anybody know/think when they might release a new product?

skullcandy1993 01-28-2013 03:06 PM

The T4.1 just came out, and the T9.1 came out a year or maybe two years ago.

Bloop 01-28-2013 03:09 PM

My bad. :s What's the difference between the T4 and the T4.1?

undercovercop2 01-28-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloop (Post 2606934)
My bad. :s What's the difference between the T4 and the T4.1?

From what i see from owning my T4 compared to the T4.1:

Air in stock - Other held air in the mag by 12gs or a long ugly HPA line. This one has a 13ci in stock just like the T9.1
Different mags - They were suppose to redesign the mag to be more paintball friendly
Bolt - Bolt was as well change to be more paintball friendly

skullcandy1993 01-28-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undercovercop2 (Post 2606941)
From what i see from owning my T4 compared to the T4.1:

Air in stock - Other held air in the mag by 12gs or a long ugly HPA line. This one has a 13ci in stock just like the T9.1
Different mags - They were suppose to redesign the mag to be more paintball friendly
Bolt - Bolt was as well change to be more paintball friendly

The T4.1 also has a rifled barrel that comes stock.

JustinTA 01-29-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloop (Post 2606920)
I'm not really asking what's going to be released, I'm just thinking. Tiberius hasn't really released anything for years...does anybody know/think when they might release a new product?

Yes. We are showcasing several new products/product lines (both Tiberius Arms and Guerrilla Air) at Paintball Extravaganza at the end of next month. I can't get into any details right now, but will let everyone know when I can!

Tick 01-29-2013 06:57 PM

You da man! Mahalo, Justin

GMAN1 01-29-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinTA (Post 2608057)
Yes. We are showcasing several new products/product lines (both Tiberius Arms and Guerrilla Air) at Paintball Extravaganza at the end of next month. I can't get into any details right now, but will let everyone know when I can!

Don't be such a tease Justin. Throw us a freakin bone here man!! At least a topic or category?

Nightstar 01-29-2013 10:23 PM

Word on the street is a new platform... I hope the whisperers are wrong and it's cheap light airless mags.

casper 01-29-2013 10:46 PM

Bolt action fun???WEEEEEE!!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC